Sunday 6 March 2011

after much consultation and research - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

after much consultation and research felt that finasteride would add value in my way of life. I did an analysis of benefits and risks (side effects) and now I can say I made the right decision. This is my personal opinion!. We became a revolution in this industry and I think in the near future there will be a decision, so I hope to keep 1-2 years.

I fell in propeicahelp.com and I believe that most cases of side effects due to suggestion. There simply lean hipohondritsi. Most people whom I contacted in the forums, have no side effects or they disappear as soon as it stopped!

Side effects for me are super mild and I think I just suggest. Otherwise, after 1-2 weeks ochkvay super strong libido. This occurs in most cases.

give me some info how it goes when you process? Is there improvement? Personally, I stopped to drink fine after four months because I felt pain in and around gardite.Ne am 100% sure whether it is fine but to be sure I stopped and pains are gone. ... Another reason why I stopped it was expected "shedding." Another thing bothering me is that the fine increases testosterone levels, which can lead to a worsening situation in the NA and the front hairline.
I know that four months is very small, but the only improvement was that it seemed to me declined to some hair loss stepen.V time again is amplified rather
So when you Finastrid-and has given much side effects. I also think it begin, however, to drink with him and some aromatase inhibitors such as green tea extract, grape seed, etc. On the other hand, I have to wait and see what new will come up because this Finastrid really quite damaging and gives side effects.
I would not say "pretty", but the problem with chest pain caused me to suspect that due to changes over fina.Finasterida axis hormones, which can lead to unpredictable side effects organizma.Vse again this is a type of steroid ..... brrr! to think tolokova hormonal system is complicated.
For me it really drank until after vtoria months hair loss was decreased drastichno.Edin months since it stopped and now the situation is very bad ... terrible hair ... I do not know what to do.
The only salvation is in resignation! If nature is so willing to become, you will squirm and spasenie.Ot other hand to think of finasteride is not salvation, not sure if it is worth exposing your body to such a risk for 5-6 years postpone or delay the inevitable.
Resignation and life despite the problem of words ... sounds easy! I can not live with the fact that just before the 2d. I had a very nice kosa.Sega know that you will never have it again, what was bilo.Ot hereinafter will become more zle.Za other problems just do not want to talk.
Not fall, it is not stronger than us, not so wishes nature simply because we live in 21 century and we should wish.
Will there finally dumb decision.
How can you reconcile man with the scourge in your opinion, so it can roll over your life and it poured straight.
You mad man to become a laughing stock and mockery.
People begin to see the man seems to be some nobody just because its a little different, not to mention that no man can esteem and shoes to tie, let alone norms relations and contacts Bess complexes and suggestions.
I recently watched a dok.film development of genetikata.Tam presented several cases of genetically burdened families with breast cancer, muscular dystrophy and dr.Beshe shown how difficult it is for scientists to fight such serious zabolyavaniya.Nikade not even mention for baldness ..... just has more serious problems to resolve medicine that is far in the background plan.Iskam say that cure for hair loss will have at least a lifetime.
Yes, we live in 21 century but still people dying from cancer, diabetes, AIDS and others. diseases for which no cure ....
On the other hand, looked on the street how many people are bald or bald, but I live normal lives, their families and have good priyatelki.Tova is something that does not depend on us and we are not guilty, therefore nothing to sramuvame.Ne be complexed and let it destroy us zhivota.Tova we can do is to try to combat the problem is maksimalno.Tova situation could and could also be worse.
I drank it ~ 4 months in 2-3 days ~ 0.6mg.Posle one month it stopped now though it pochnah.Mislya to drink it in cycles as anabolic steroids are taken in 2-3m. rest and then again to avoid side efekti.Ot one hand I know how harmful this finasteride, but the other know that this is the only means which could pomogne.Obshto taken to me the situation is much worse since I started this problem. Sometimes I want to wake up and be a nightmare ...

No comments:

Post a Comment