Friday 4 March 2011

Androgenic alopecia and the accompanying diseases - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello from me! I am a girl with androgenic alopecia year and a half. Symptoms are increased greasiness of hair and skin (wash my hair two days and the second is still pretty bad), hair-fall with a fatty sheath around the bulb and scalp is covered with flakes and roughness (pimple), there itching . Dermatologists said it was seborrhea oleoza, but I'm not sure - may be dry seborrhea?? I've seen are only the scalp with a magnifying glass, no other studies. A year ago, slightly higher than androstenedione had no other abnormalities in hormones, also slightly increased thyroid, but nothing else. Now again do researches: progesterone, testosterone and estrogen, and thyroid hormones are the norm, waiting to make the results of DHEAS and androstenedione. However, in May I have other things: from 2-3 months hurt terribly joints inside the hips (where the pelvis connects with the hips, bend at the top of the hips). In the beginning was just running, now is the time. I wonder what else these androgens interfere unless your hair? Is this osteoporosis? Nothing that I'm only 26, I think to make a landing and food to see if it hurts and then will go to the doctor.
Better go to the doctor first, then make nutritional landing.
I personally think that our problems with each diet, held without the intervention of a physician-nutritionist could further worsen the situation. On the status of hormones affect everything - food, stress, etc., especially when there are already some imbalance.
Maybe a coincidence, but every morning hurts joint of the left leg (pelvic bone I think). I feel like it back, via barely on its feet. By the time of day and stretch it passes.
makes sense not to recommend diets for hair loss, but my problem is not only psychological pressure, but also from poor nutrition: eat lots of sweet and often does fall into bouts of indiscriminate eating (transformation into overfeeding).

No comments:

Post a Comment