Friday 4 March 2011

Bulimia and Hair Loss? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Are you looking for doctor's help bulimia? If you do not have to find a doctor to help you in this direction, but also perhaps in consultation with a psychologist. You must know that bulimia is a very serious disease, but you have to be strong and try to deal with the problem. I'm sure you can handle. Eventually you will solve the problem of hair.
Look for a good doctor if you have not done it!
As less I'm also had bulimichni inclinations. I mean, there was a period of time - several weeks to a month maybe when vomit from time to time. At first I could hardly but then it comes from their own. Anyway ... I respected and very strict diet and I'm definitely of the opinion that violations nutrition is one of the pivot culprits challenge posed kind of problems (at least for women). Not to mention it this irisodiagnostik where I have been going, but the guy said that my body is totally upset and confused, and I have myself to blame for that
We look to sports, I have more time (and not only learn work) and do home whole wheat bread and various nuts and bran. Pia vitamins. Spread with garlic. Cover a variety of things, so if you meet me on the street you guarantee that you will not know that I so rarely Kositsa.
I think I'm with bulimia, but where this is no vomiting, only shifting when, no matter where she might Sad Otherwise I'm a supporter of a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, sports, yoga, nature hikes in. .. sex naturally with your favorite Razz But increasingly rare tear-stress so more often reach for indiscriminate shifting trying to stop before I managed for at least 10-15 days, with little interruption (several days) and for months. The consequences are already available: common gastrointestinal problems, weakening of the immune, nervous, and slightly increases my androstenedione, ovarian cysts and hair loss ... for dessert Evil or Very Mad But I do not give up: I keep trying to escape this ad and I believe I can handle. I started a 10-day cleansing with corn-I need. I will say is, how long you think about it, but until now it was time, maybe the knife "has leaned bone" and I wish all of you success
what you wrote I understand that you are not 'Missing the train, sorry for the lost expression, please beware and do not respond to this terrible disease, her life is truly koshmar.Dokolkoto to me it is a very long time consistent vomiting, talk about wasted years with the sole thought of food and subsequent self-pity, a great sorrow and shame
And I is driven so as you and now I'm Wandering looking for salvation. As I read your post I feel that I've written. That is, in my obsession for slender body / diet, and now 6 years bulemiya / not appreciated thing that I had, and this was my hair. Before there was man who does not see me tell me - what beautiful hair you have. From 2 years since my hair literally collapsed, two thirds of it disappeared, apparently my front crown shines, make me ashamed to go out from home. With almost bulemiyata I did at the beginning of the year I said STOP! Well, I had several attacks 3-4 times for 5-6 days. It is difficult to escape from its clutches, you damn strong will. The best thing that happened to me after I stopped was that I managed to get pregnant / after 8 months /, and a bunch of other stomach problems I could solve, but nesprya hair loss, I hope he is okay, but no. Went for doctors, dermatologists, endocrinologists / I examined the blood, hormones, thyroid, putting I have all sorts of masks even garlic oil, drank Pantogar then Revalid / but it stopped because of pregnancy / mih with baby shampoo, Phyto, Fitotsian, nyamyam prablemi teeth read the whatnot on the Internet ... and nothing helps, capital like autumn leaves. Even now when I'm pregnant and even vitamins that will not drink again who knows what change, no improvement at all. I'm really desperate and do not know what to do! The only conclusion which I once read a good office is that this is due to stress and seriously thinking to prepare one of the teas of Nimfea, because I really 2 years I am quite nervous and stressed out.
about 4 years I struggled with bulimia ... last attack was in early summer. I can not thank my family only helped me a lot ... after their support with managing the situation .. as they say - from a thorn, and a hawthorn ... started a lot of my hair falls, and then never with such speed . Rather than recover with my food regime, on the contrary happened ... many times I went to the doctor .. and all you heard anywhere that the cause is stress .. and shit like that ... I wonder someone something such a case, there he is .. at all where does it all ... And I feel what the hell? ... I am very pristesnena, every day I notice that more and more reduced Kositsa me .... it shows at the front ... centimeter has raised the limit from which the hair ... I started about a month to spread with garlic I do not know whether it or something ... but the result has some hair loss may be reduced by half ... but still have it ... I am in a new Kositsa and not remember to grow up ... I decided to take granted .. and do not know ... to go on fighting with the doctors ... you speak to them that the hair of the head will not you stay, turn red from embarrassment first, then in anger ... and they're watching a sheep gaze and like you say is .... come on now, what overreacting ... anyway ... I believe that any among them who want to help ... except that I have not yet fallen on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment