Sunday 6 March 2011

Do not make hair loss a burden - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Then it is in different areas for different people stripped the scalp. As I wrote a variation of the gene may be hair loss and self-restrictions, but without treatment back hair bare spots, no. A can occur and a generalized form of androgen hair, then coat the front line where it started shedding, merged with shedding, which starts from the back of the scalp and produces absolutely scour.

Otherwise, your questions, when you stop minoxidil, after about 4-6 months falleth not only sprouting from his hair, and continues to drip and other androgen-that is, their hair loss continues. While enjoying Minoksa he counteract DHT as amplified to a large extent the circulation of the scalp, blocking the action of DHT to some extent, food and hair with blood that lacks while DHT shrinks hair follicles. Such is the action. The same occurs if treated with anti-androgens and stop them, they stop blocking and inhibition of DHT and he still makes the hair dripping. So hair that falleth after stopping minoxidil and anti-androgens, not an end in itself dripping, dripping from their androgenic hair loss and the fact that stop them nothing to keep her from Androgens, nor is it powered.

In your other question-So a year and a half use Minoxidil. I have no side effect, only it really came back to him and finasteride, a lot of hair. Atrophy does not get it, skin atrophy is poluchanat of corticosteroids, as you said. For atrophy and Minoxidil not know where you read it, but I think the mountains, because such a thing and word is out. A healthy scalp mind lest strpadash of any wounds, fungal or bacterial infections of the skin, not seborrhea. See, many people have seborrhea and not so afraid of it. Minoksidilat help there because it is alcohol solution and dry scalp and regulates omaznyavmaneto. Use it bravely until it is too late that if tight follicles start to die, not minoxidil, finasteride and other help, but there is no such thing that will help save the hair grafting. To get your Seborrhea shampoo Nizoral, just will heal it did and bioactive ingredients of shampoo, Ketoconazole is a weak inhibitor of DHT, a double benefit from it.

Unfortunately, as I wrote in another topic, androgenic alopecia no cure, only treatment and it mostly Minoxidil, anti-androgens and Nizoral shampoo as aid. And mostly, but now only those things no other effective. Let's hope that one day someone smart will come up with something more stable, but until then we can only keep it up with these medicines, luck will come back and hair, maybe many, maybe less, but with absolute certainty will Stop it largely that restrict it. A Minoksidila is applied across the scalp, not just the affected areas and it is precisely a reason that Dehidrotestosterona-DHT acts on the entire top of the scalp hair. If you put the only bare places still healthy hair has nothing to keep her from DHT and it will also fall off with time.
For Seborrhea I walked by dermatologists and I have a basement with a whatnot, but never passed completely Alpikort only managed to remove the first 2 months ago (probably temporarily). Otherwise, use Nizoral nearly a year and a half. But still I sarebezhi, and mild pain on the scalp. I read somewhere (maybe it was the label on the internet) that in such cases it is desirable not to apply Minoxidil. I still see me before I started professional upotrebatana him. The only really competent person in this thread in Bulgaria, Dr. Annie Tsvetanova by Tokuda, but I read in a forum that was on maternity leave. Francesco, I saw that you write a topic that everyone in Tokuda had jurisdiction on androgenic hair loss, but I doubt that other dermatologists there are something different. From personal experience I say it or just heard? Otherwise, what is your dermatolozhka - Dr. Tsvetanova you? If she is still on maternity leave, just do not know where to go ...

Otherwise I have received and arrhythmia, and according to research problem was a serious (it would show years ago). I hope that this will be a problem for the use of Minoxidil ...

I promised to write again after I went out today and hormones. Let my LH, FSH, androstenedione, DHEA-S and Testasteron. It worked like this: Everyone is more than normal, except of course testosterone. It was quite up to the ceiling, is now somewhere between the two. Ie, has fallen about 10-something units. The doctor almost did not believe that is finasteride, and they were not before, but now more and look at me weird. Azbyah wrote that my Testosterone to play, reduced, normal, very tall, etc. and this even before he began to drink finasteride, so May will come out that finasteride really no one thing in common. Moreover, the hypothalamus and pituitary FSH and LH are fully norvalni. Obviously to me the factors leading to where this story is dull and elsewhere will continue to be sought. Playing with testosterone Zhmichka. Well Ill be find and then it will become clear.

Write it as a kind of reassurance especially to those who drink finasteride, but it is better to make hormones from time to time, whether or not drink Finn, that in December poluchanat various soft-speaking, weird things.
maybe his testosterone has not increased by finasteride. Let's hope so, I wish it sincerely.
As for me I am still happy with the combination Revivogen Minoxidil plus, ie topical antiandrogen and minoxidil.
I wrote a month ago that I would like to give some humble advice of colleagues from the forum without intruding course - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But notice that although comprehensive and accurate information that provides primarily Francesco, many boys with androgenic alopecia do not listen and just wander in any application not very effective methods, such as constantly changing them and never understand what is good and what not so.
So here's what I'd like to share:
1. If you decided to fight effectively forget about any eftini cosmetic ointments and shampoos - senior, misshi, nettles, ampoules, placentas and put all .. and .. and May - only waste time.
2. If you decided to try a eftino with hot pepper and garlic, I think of folk medicine, the most work. For unclear how garlic, pepper to - strengthen local blood supply in salpa, the more money your head - the better.
3. Not sure what your hair loss, but rather doubt for androgen. Well, very simple - buy your local antiandrogen and began to anoint themselves every day, dumb and stubborn. As bad you can not work, vervayte me.
4. Do not expect effects are week or month, there is more time and you Maginot Maginot and every day. Not in a day or two androgens in your body are produced every day, do not zbravyay.
5. Notice the effects - disappearing itchy scalp reduces seborrhea, acne mako on the scalp, God reduces hair loss, a full stop not hope - there is no such wonder to know. So, you very well - put your own diagnosis for example 2-3 months, and walked on his savings honey. offices.
6. If you feel the past and not much hair lost - remain a local antiandrogen, if you're already lost much plug and Regayn, stimulate new hair.
7. Very important to me - do not start first with minoxidil, always several months antiandrogens first, this is the most - important factor for treatment, in the case and the initial diagnosis - to understand and make sure my adzhiba androgenic you or not.
8. As sure that androgenic and you can not keep doing an ever spreads - can pass on finasteride pills, but it is your decision, do not comment here. For me, it would also be resolved, but in a pinch.
9. Remember Nizoral and zinc.
10. Once again - anything to take or anoint themselves - every day, every other day or two. I've read many posts of colleagues who begin with something else for me personally effective tool, but after two months it stop and write, Abe, for any x .. it does not. Or bought from this ma no money this month, and after 1 -2 months I will try and see. Not doing so. Androgens in the body have two months holiday. Thus you can only fool the new forum that a drug is ineffective, simply because you are not applied it correctly.
11. Read all posts by Francesco and understand the problem (for example, I have no patience so as to explain it). If you then find out the essence of the problem will become clear that there is only antiandrogens, minoxidil, Nizoral, zinc and vitamins, administered in any form and manner. If no insight will continue to clapper with any other fake cosmetics and shampoos.
12. you can find some new, more efficient means to me stables - I would be very pleased if you do and share it with everyone. It is the forum can help. And not to draw information and to hide as possible find our solution.
Do not make hair loss a burden, not allows for you to take mladosta, and while others are doing and fighting for really important things in life, you lose it with the sole purpose to hold the hair over 2-3, and in neredki cases - at a price too high even for way more important things.
I'm 21-years, millions of exciting things waiting for me, I'm a student, rather than pay the semester or to get something to eat, I must give mad money for antiandrogens, from which most of them-efficiency within a placebo.
About 2 months finesterid drank until one morning I woke up and not felt that my dick work longer jumps every morning when I wake up, call me paranoid if you like, refuse to slave to obsession fucking hair, I continue with minoksa as he takes me one minute a day and drink your vitamins, if you later think of something else that is effective, no damage, I do not take the time and I passed the day with the sole thought when adzheba will begin to grow hair and you even begin would it started. My personal opinion and does not bind any of it.
Others who wonder, I'm young and almost overcome hair loss, but there are people of 35-50 years who vmaniyachavat to grade social diversion, and paradoxically, give everything in your life a little Commerciales, namely everything we do for her hair is Commercial for fucking, but this is no longer likes me, but people no longer socialize much with me, god is depressed .... I am depressed, my life loses meaning ... This leads me to believe that the vast majority of people live because it will appeal to the mass, which they know will not know or just a hello hello, leaving relatives of people to keep and which did not fuck them how look and what kind of person you are in the background.

Of course, it is important not to look like vseedno his warriors passed two world must be translated, but it is important to strike a balance.
Do not be angry if I offended anyone, this is my view point

No comments:

Post a Comment