Tuesday 1 March 2011

egg yolk, vinegar and honey - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Girls, I'm having the same problem. I do not remember now from when, years. I think you do navlyakoh with vegetarianism, along with anemiyka and migraine ... So for that hair whatnot I've done, how much money I gave! Merz, Revalid, Phyto - the amount of packaging I swallow, along with other multivitamins. Search results - zero. Any ampoules for 5 leva number result - zero. Pets masks - the result - zero. Quinine water - result - zero. Just now I am sick, for sure my head is left third of your hair! Terrible problem that is apparently not at all cosmetic and seriously healthy. You should think about and I endocrinologist.
1 tablespoon yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lard
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoon Trivitaminol (located in the veterinary pharmacies, the price of 100ml is about 5 EUR)
All this zabarkva on your smart heads for about an hour and a half hours. Then wash with shampoo (quiet, no smell and is easily washed away). So one time per week.
I have a girlfriend, which also helped her nothing about hair loss and found that there are thyroid problems. Hope is not something healthy for you!
To me it's time for the second seasonal hair loss and the whole house is in hair. Horrible job. I bought my shampoo again and ampoules of Ducrot, I think it was called Anastim specific series. Knock on wood effect is visible.
Mime, would you share those ampoules and shampoo Ducrot / for the first time I hear / but pray for plenty of information, where available and how much they cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment