Friday 4 March 2011

finasteride - do not use - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Finish with finasteride!! Today with horror I found that I make a big mild gynecomastia but Sad ((Not to mention that I gained fat around the hips, and walk from time to time to the gym! Naprvo not know where I am not know what to pravya.Predi least I had a nice body, but now .... I drank it only 4m. and a half and then in 2 days 1/6.Ne unbelievable.
The worst thing is that I do not know what to do from here natatak.Kak issued to remove nipples how to continue with the treatment of hair loss without finasteride
Relax!

1) Your body will recover in no time 1-2 months. If you stop the fine immediately.

2) For myself I can say that I developed a mild form of ginekomsatiya about month 6 of finasteride. I kept drinking it and after another 1-2 months CGI disappeared. You can get the same to you if you decide not to stop.

3) The only alternative to the fine, which I've heard it works and there is absolutely niakakvi side effects is Revivogen. In your place I started with him as you paranoyasal by Stanic. The disadvantage is that it must be rubbed into the scalp and it'll take at least 10-15 minutes every day. There are many people who are super happy with Revivogen. Yet less as% of those who have success with a fine.

4) Very soon Folika will be ready with the latest tests and the product to market. We do research in the medical department of Harvard University for the exact depth of dermbrazioto. So do not you care that much. Soon there will be slight
a will can you tell more about Folika.Koga pill will be ready, to know whether it makes sense to begin ne.Zashtoto minoxidil or if you put the pill up to 6 months or a year I can not wait, he did not know whether this pill will be compatible with the new hair that vastanovyava minoksidila.i researches say that what I wrote about what I do not know English very well and I can not translate all notes from his official website Folika.
It's not about a pill, a dermatological procedure.
Fast. Removing the top layer of the epidermis through your dermbrazio (with fine sandpaper or medical files) or a pen, and then may deem for 1 week with topical preparation is a mix of immunosuppressants, antibitotsi, anti-fungal and etc.

We are under construction but not yet tested on humans. They are convinced that you will get, but until all tests pass may take 1-3 years.
I've read so far, aromatase inhibitors (aromatase inhibitors) might be something that we need to overcome the side effects of Propecia. Just can not understand how some people have side effects while others do not, and you all who drink their pill hormones change in any way. I think the response to aromatase inhibitors should look in the forums of body builders, because they use them when in the cycle to prevent the onset of gyno.

PS We'll show you a slluchay in which a boy of 17 years started Propecia and hair loss is stopped, 24 suspend it because of the price, but then started it again and while using oral Spiro and minoxidil. I hope you can open the page to view photos.
Furthermore Folika one has yet, they explore the cloning of hair-Hair Cloning and Hair Multiplication. We may keep track of this blog which is posting updates on the development of new innovations, it seems my active.
As can be seen now speak of two types of new treatments for hair loss, but both are in the initial stages. On one news show that Follica received extra money for the development of their experiment, which is a good sign. However, many foreign saforumtsi regrets statistics show that talks about new innovation in hair loss for quite some time and yet still nothing definite. Not something prevented for completing the eksprimentite. As you know this is an industry worth billions and the fight is big for neshe unfortunately. Imagine that something went really helps everyone, it would mean death to many other companies as well, especially if this remedy is a pill which anyone can buy from the pharmacy. However, what makes Folika is connected with the doctors (who are currently doing hair transplants) and maybe they will support the experiment, because s would benefi it. Seen from the perspective of manufacturers of products for hair loss discovery of the decision will cost them a lot and then they do not, but we will be winners Smile.

I drank it ~ 4 months, but summer got a pain in the left garda.V start thinking that is the heart, then your stomach, but eventually proved neuralgia (inflammation of the intercostal nerves). I never understood what had caused, whether by cold Air conditioning, injury from the gym .... but just in case I stopped finasterida.Sled 1m. neuralgia hushing but began shedding nyakav nasty, which threw me into a panic and jumped again to the fine ... now I'm two weeks of fine, but shedinga remains ..
I personally got something like a mild form of CGI, but rather think it's accumulation of fat around the nipples, though going to the gym and lift for gardi.Osven that increased fat around the hips, although I'm fairly slab.Ne to mess with aromatase inhibitors, because they have side effects and will there be a mess with the hormones .....
Here's how briefly went so far taking finasteride:
-1-4 Week-enhanced libido and extremely strong erections, hair still the same, painful testicles.
-4-8 Week or normalization of libido, testicular pain disappeared, decreased hair loss, change in hair density no.
-8-10 Week-normal libido, erections weaker, more watery semen, hair situation still the same.
-10-12 Week-everything as above + irritation in and around the nipples.
-12-16 Of weeks as above accumulation of fat around the hips and chest, I notice a reduction of body hair.
Then discontinue a month and started again.
-1-2 Week - I feel the occasional dizziness and I feel more tired and tired, decreased libido and weak erections watery semen puffy nipples, increased hair loss ....

We collect money to check how my hormonite.Vse I do not have the courage to stop finasteride, but if there are any deviations prekavam it immediately.
I do not know what to do, so I had some hope for tackling the problem ....
Hmm. You drink it lest you think constantly about the side effects of which I read on the internet or just things are so. There are also natural inhibitors of aromatase. If by chance you do not help forward and finasteride may try Saw Palmetto. If you can keep us informed, and if I went out something new.
This is DIM, read below a little explanation if you want more you type in Google will come out. Otherwise nakratoko inhibits bad estrogen. Many people drink it with Propecia, but not sure if cm helping with side-effects must be porazrovya little more, but I think it helped.
Three fact that now I can not them-lined sources, because I have time.

1) It is proven that Saw Palmetto inhibits the interaction of testosterone and 5 alpha reductase> Inhibits DHT

2) quantities that are needed to achieve the necessary effect are gigantic. For example, should izyavdash in 10 kg of the plant to have the same effect as sixth Proscar.

3) Point 1 is known in medicine 20-25 years, medicine has not been agreed upon by the FDA against MPB.


Also in section "Success Stories" in all the sites that I have entered no one has achieved success with São Palma.
Also, many experienced users on these sites that explore and fight / er MPB of 20 years, I have not heard a positive comment about this herb.

No comments:

Post a Comment