Wednesday 2 March 2011

problems with dandruff and fungi - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello. I am 19 years old and soon observe that I have a problem with her hair. Poprintsip it is very dense. The problem is that for years every day puts gel, and almost every wash in January. Overall, in January through the full harassment. For some time watching that I started to fall more than usual. On top of my head I feel now is a feeling that I have a bald-line and if the remaining hair around it offset it. Today as I woke up the pillow I had almost 20 hairs. Stood over white, where I could see his face and tousled hair falling too much hair, and possibly more. The skin is not good. As my head I feel something like crusts, which also falls as hair ... What to do?

The best in my opinion would be to visit a dermatologist. This refers to the scalp. If a fungal infection or acute form of seborrheic dermatitis, you should be treated. Only that only a skin doctor may put such diagnoses and the treatment.
Relax, "problem" is exaggerated to say about something as important as that hair ...
According to what I described as I agree with Francesco to see a dermatologist to see your scalp.
In how many hairs falling per day is not possible to judge whether your thin hair or ne.No as you wrote in this forum, obviously you are worried.
For your peace of mind I would advise you to keep that area where he argued that dilution has an eye in the next 1 2g.Sashto monitor the front line and temples over whether the move away nazad.Na finally see the photos of grandparents, uncles and others. male relatives to understand you got a tendency to baldness.
For the scalp you can use Nizoral shampoo helps much against dandruff and various fungi.

No comments:

Post a Comment