Friday 4 March 2011

problems with hair and scalp - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I have problems with hair and scalp for several years ... I've been to some doctors, I have conducted with treatments travialnite Revalid, AnaCaps, AnaPhase (tablets and shampoo to Dukrai, nek'vi French laboratories) I have also used the shampoo laboratories LA ROCHE -POSAY (for oily scalp shampoo is the name of KERIUM). Also, there was a period in which they ate only grass, oats (such cereal foods rich in vitamin E, honey, apples ...)... In After all ... no improvement.
In all my visits to doctors, none obstoino review me or ordered me to build what Eddie and research, some of them wanted me dvaysetak for 5-7 minutes talk, and direct my rank medkamenti what should I buy them as my shkavcheto draw from their desks.
Accidentally came across your forum site, and read three quarters of all posts, and so I decided to write about my problem.
Not sure in which section to post this is ... Neither you know the diagnosis or anything, but once I read enough, I decided to write it in section Androgenic Alopecia.
Scalp, forehead, nose and my chin (chin g much lesser extent) are very greasy, as is scratch his head, even if I nail in my fingers stick nasty yellowish mucus, and if my nails are a little older, straight knock off his head half a square Santana. oily yellowish skin (Very nasty, very Sad)
Also, hands and feet my pot of anything, just sit, but they are pot (signs of oily seborrhea) ... read this and that about it and think that I suffer just that ... (and in my mayche Very advanced stage).
On the other hand I Heavy hair loss (accompanied by greasy yellow flakes of shit Goleman), wash your hair with shampoo nek'av VICHY but on the second day is more oily than before you wash ... Confused from the post of Valery (from 02.27.2007) I think I have androgenic alopecia (with oily seborrhea).
I want to say that my scalp is very oily, and the problem is much more concentrated ... .. on my crown, not around the ears and back of the head (although the problem and there you have it, but it is very much smaller)
Please Many people with a similar problem to comment on what you need to take ... Who dermatologist to visit, What research has to do (hormonal ?)... From New in forum read about fungolon otdachen Is ...? and with which to consult on whether to take it or not? With nothing to wash my hair and how many times a week? I know I have to avoid fatty foods, but you have a special diet?
New in forum mentioned a combination of vitamins fungolon + and that the effect was long (of course if I have oily or androgenic alopecia saboreya ... or perhaps both), what kind of vitamins you take and in what dosage?
We will ask you to tell me a diagnosis (oily seborrhea or androgenic alopecia).
Each of your comments is welcome.
To me it was prescribed Fungolona (antifungal) in combination with selenium, which acts as seboregulator, only then you go with vitamins, but I have not stopped them and rotate them in a long time.
For this talk to a dermatologist, however, Fungolon not considered chaotic and without prescription, which is consistent basis.

A mineral selenium is try it is not dangerous, but on the contrary breaks no permanent reception, because you know the body quickly becomes saturated and then it is pointless to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment