Friday 4 March 2011

Weight Gaining = hair loss? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I went recently to a gynecologist for examination and asked him if by chance he does not know something related to our problems. Said that generally men in many cases more weight, the greater the production of testosterone, thus less hair on his head and over the body.
This may not apply in all cases, but how are you with your weight? Additional hair do you have?
I have a problem with a particular appetite (6 years already): maybe so sick. Eat "of nerves and it harmful foods - sweet and testing often ulivam, although I know that he should not. In general, I like healthy eating, periods (when I calmly - and hence more rarely) by it. At least before my hair loss begins (plus pimples and bumps on the scalp, ovarian cysts and possibly thyroid problems - now doing research) sports and eating properly gave great results. But since my hair loss, and that shortly before, ie 2-3 years I have more hair. But very interesting: before my hair grew so 2-3 days before exam: white topchentsai falls into fists. Then normalized. Now, however, is non-stop one. Physicians in May did not fuck them for my hair: Wash your hands. And I keep looking for a cure for Seborrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment