Wednesday 2 March 2011

What people think about Androgenic alopecia or common baldness - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Watch for her post about male pattern baldness in women and, especially, how advanced the medical surgery to resolve it. Again, thanks for the clarity of information. A greeting.

Quite clearly on the subject of baldness, with adequate information for us and for non-professionals.
Continue to monitor their post.
Warm greetings from this side.

Hello, first to congratulate the blog and the clarity with which he outlines the issues for those who are not professionals, the second is a question regarding the 5-alpha-reductase and possible ways to block that enzyme I have read some studies that indicate that the saw palmetto blocks it, but in view of his experience would have their say, thanks in advance.



Raul:
I have no personal experience in the use of this plant. I think they are necessary, in this and any other product before promising the return of lost hair or prevent loss, international multicenter clinical trials showing that they are more effective and with fewer side effects than or equal products already marketed.

Pat:
We start the course again and with it the frequent updating of the blog. Thanks for the link that allowed me to find a new line of work of these scientists from the Faculty of Medicine, Stanford University, which is a promising way to combat baldness in some cases and in others against excessive hair unwanted areas.



Hi, first of all congratulate him on his blog. Try to be brief, I recently went to a private clinic hair, because about 4 months ago I like your hair long, even without touching upon me, I have 24 years. At 22 years and had gone to a dermatologist at the SS and told me I had alopecia deg. first private clinic told me I had alopecia androgénica.También said I had too much fat in the scalp and flaking in back of the head. I was advised a course of 1500 euros which was a deep scalp cleaning by heat (no laser or ozone), saying it will help my hair is healthier, and that it will revitalize it, may be a bit thicker and stronger. I would like to give me your opinion, and if with this treatment could achieve such cosa.Puedo understand that the echo of having a high amount of fat in leather cabellludo prevent the birth of new hair, or that the weaker born, but I think there must be better and cheaper methods to keep the hair we still have. Thank you very much.


Wind:

I think a proper hair hygiene can help keep your hair and scalp clean. Hand hygiene can be performed at home, with shampoos you can buy at the drugstore or beauty products. Hair hygiene alone will not get to strengthen the hair. This will require establishing a medical treatment.
Thanks and best regards.


Hi, I have been reading several articles, among other information on alopecia androgenenica, so this blog seemed very good congratulations. I think I suffer from this type of disorder and I relate to the characteristics of this type of alopecia. But asked whether the excess growth of hairs in the pubic area, between the legs, trunk, chin, and shoulders is also a feature of this type of alopecia. Appreciate your help.

Greetings, the blog is excellent, just quisera know, I drop the 24 years I have enough hair, hey tried everything, dermatologists tell me that is androgenic alopecia, will ask me: if my father is bald has normal hair and that at age 65, and two of my uncles from my mother are thinning but not bald at all and at my age still had enough hair, and has over 50 years. I'll be bald totalemnte my age because I have thinning, my hair and my scalp is completely acids, and ultimately suffer from stress and that the vicious cycle of anxiety that you represent.

Hi, Gary.
Growth, thickening and increased pigmentation of the hair on the anatomical areas that signals can be influenced by androgens also play a role in balding.

Hello, Horacio.
There is no doubt that genetic predisposition is a decisive factor for developing baldness. He added hormonal factors. Trying to predict the evolution of alopecia in a patient has something to play I guess, since we have no information on how it is genetically programmed and that environmental factors will be exposed.
In any case, the age at onset of alopecia, its intensity, the family album and other factors can help establish an evolutionary hypothesis.



Greetings doctor.

In relation to the possible prediction of hair loss; If a branch family is people who suffer from baldness and the other does not ... what factors may influence and help you see which way a "tip? Influences hair color (imagine that your cousin is blond haired and bald, your hair is dark brown, that ensures they'll fall)? Influences have widow's peak (if your hair was relative to the other not? ...
Affects the hair is curly, wavy, straight ...?


Hello, very interesting information on the androgenic alopecia, and I suspect I have 19 years to have it, I say that I suspect, because my dermatologist did not confirm, my case is: I have hair loss but I have no entries or part of the crown, is a waste "general" as it were in the top and sides, thanks to my visit with the dermatologist, I started treatment to prevent hair loss, I mean I do not prescribe anything to "regenerate" or something I doubt arises ... and if anyone can help me appreciate it, lol will androgenic alopecia? or type can be? ahh, I forgot, my suspicions are based on following day, neither my father nor my father's uncles are bald, but two guys from my mother yeah, another thing ... ahh through the fall is not as radical, I mean ... well for instance if I have wet hair is very noticeable but with clean dry hair and no


Hi, I wanted to see since I have oily scalp and that makes me wash my hair frequently but in turn have heard several times that it is not recommended to clean more than 2 times a week ... I would like your opinion about this situation?
and the other query is whether the anti-fall shampoos or lotions that are sold are effective or pure line and if so which component or grass should be?


Moradin:
Every day we learn a little more about what are the genetic mechanisms that influence the development of baldness. Genomics will allow us to further information. As for the hair color and morphology (curly, straight, etc.) Story will play no role in his loss.

NOS4:
Male pattern baldness usually begins in men with receding hairline fronto-parietal and / or hair loss on the vertex.
In a small percentage follows a pattern, more feminine, with loss of hair on the top keeping the front hairline.

DANI:
Let me recommend my post on hair washing: http://lopezbran.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/% C2% BFcada-as-is-it-washing-the-hair /

Greetings to everyone.


Juan Carlos:
The number of follicles per cm2 is genetically conditioned. These follicles present in the face at the time of birth will result in the beard at puberty. It is possible to increase that number.
A greeting.


Doctor: I would like to state my case to see how it can help me, doctor since childhood was always abundant hair tube was supremely impressive because he had no entries town, tied to my physical traits more similar to those of my mother and maternal grandparents and oh no I have a history of alopecia, of course my father and my paternal grandfather if present, 1 year that my hair is falling but is not specified by any party of all parties is very itchy and my scalp is very receco, by other if this symptom is not having much to do with this, but I succeed at anything. thank you for your response doctor
att. mario (19)

Hello doctor, raised a question to me these days about alopecia. I have understood that the sensitivity of the DHT folinculos make these grow progressively smaller. "But does it generate DHT naturally??
I read on a website that said that maintaining an active sex life generates dht is that true? so that light.

thanks greetings


Hi, I wanted to ask about the técniva WAS, reliability, and as art.
I also like to know how much is the approximate cost to the size of the area


Hi, I wanted to ask if the loss of hair on chest, arms and legs is related to the alopecia as my dermatologist diagnosed me with seborrhea, androgenetic alopecia but since I also suffer alopecia hair falls in these areas also have to tell alopecia before I underwent a very strict weight loss regimen on my own do not know if I'll have something to do with all of antemano.Un esto.Gracias greeting.


hello doctor I suffer from alopecia andrigenica from 16 now I have 21, alopecia my dermatologist diagnosed me and prescribed minoxidil 2%, 3 years ago by applying q me come with their devidos breaks and everything, but now that I resume after a few months I started to lose your hair a lot, I heard of an effect called minoxidil shedding, could this be?
Another thing, my father is bald and my grandfather and my grandparents always had aa hair on the side of my mother, this may make me less bald q is my father?


If a family member suffers from alopecia and has a lot of body hair and you also have enough body hair, it means you're more likely to have alopecia have a similar body hair quantity? Ie there is correlation between the body and hair of the head?

Thanks


hello doctor, I make a query, my hair falls a lot and the front area clear notice me, fine hair, what kind of baldness is that?

"I would recommend the minoxidil?, I went to my doctor but he said it was all I suffer from obesity, once slimming improve.

not that hacer.gracias


Hello Dr, I think I have alopecia on the lower legs, say that so far is the sock I do not grow hair on the lower legs. I remember this was detected at 20 years, exatas at the end of '93 ... and spent more than 15 years of this and I thought that if I stopped wearing socks again grow, but I saw that it was not. To some extent it bothers me because I'm worth a shorts in hot weather or going swimming. The only thing I thought was suitable for non stop fun was cutting the hair and sometimes even I shave my legs ... Is there a remedy to this?


Hello
I have a problem of hair loss, I think that relates to the frequent gives me itchy scalp and dandruff shampoos tested eh Alguns and dermatology, but the itching comes back, and the shampoo I work a few days to start use and my hair stops falling, but when the itch returns back my hair loss problem. What is it?



Hi good morning doctor, I'm female and I have androgenetic alopecia for 17 years but until 2 years ago I have 35 years I've started to treat me as they said they were from nerves, I was sent diane 35 daily 5% minoxidil complidermol 5alfa in two years to recover enough hair now I want to get pregnant in June and fall stop taking hair has gone but now that with the fall diane was small, and the appearance of hair is so bad I say it is a rebound effect, how long is recovering this hair?


Doctor:
I took finasteride for many years and have recently decided to replace him. I worry about possible effects on libido, which I think amply further affected by antidepressant treatment.
The dermatologist has prescribed me complidermol 5 alpha. However, from what I read I found that the mechanism of action could be similar to finasteride, and therefore present the same disadvantages compared to hormone levels and libido. Is this so, and also the 5-alpha complidermol same side effects may occur, or else be prepared act differently, does not produce such changes and can serve my purpose of replacing the finasteride?
I have also read and seen some charts out there that suggest that finasteride would retain virtually all their effectiveness at concentrations much lower than this in Propecia. Is this true, and if so, could serve as an alternative to reduce side effects of taking a lower daily dose and what in your opinion?
Thank you very much for your help and greetings.


hola! I am very worried for some time I have a great hair loss, and went to the dermatologist told me I had alopecia areata that is stress and nerves, please help me with this need ...
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment