Friday 4 March 2011

Zinc + B6 + azelaic acid - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I did not write for a long time in this forum, because my life turned so - work, study ...
Frankly I think it definitely desperate - dub is more than a year and a half to five percent Rogain minooksidil - every morning and evening .... do get in it from one of America's friends and the price is not a problem, but .... the result is zero. I drank all vitamins last, recommended by Dr. Malchevski clinic Raspberry 'Nutrikap', which are plant-based and as a dietary supplement .... I use a special shampoo, etc. etc..
Last 4-5 months, probably due to increased stress from some bad things that happened to me on a personal level, hair loss increase greatly. And while one year ago thinking that the situation is worse now understand that fact then it is not any worse than today.
I read a lot in the forum and understand that obviously (and suspected) mesotherapy clinic Raspberry does not work, I refused to try and finasteride, because I do not want to risk all notes with these side effects, describing Sad
Yes, everything is super fucking ... Sduhvam be complexed and the moments of this situation ... And to me it is already very bad Sad Although now I have not stopped Regaina.
Yes, this is not opleshiveesh end of the world, there are many bald people, and as was said here a saforumnik, there are many bald hot women, failed etc.
But somehow I can not get used to the idea. And, I do not go bare head ...
Hardly any of you tell me something to help me because I know that the only meaningful thing I can use is finasteride, but I'm firmly decided that they do not want it.
May it's just a confession that I can finish right here ... and I'm the same deredzhem I did not use minoxidil or finasteride and wonder whether to start them. My hair falls insanely fast and I sduhal hipermnogo
I'm the same deredzhe.Nyama nothing to add except that this hair loss story with me eating a little bit ... But I think it is better to live fully now, because the situation will become better in the future.
Finasteride no cure, but merely a temporary solution, which also is riskovano.No everyone chooses itself what is best.
I personally very difficult to survive that I can now use hair gel and I can not do hairstyle that most suits me, since the 6-7 years I've used to neya.Kakvo will now only God knows I hope I'm not left ...

P.p give some pictures, maybe you may not be that bad situation.
Try some products that help your hair to look like normal. Example Toppik, Dermmatch ... there are many others but these seem to be most used. Porazrovete around google and Explore. Just to tell you, it is true that super sucks, but if we are comparable with those of other countries who are fighting actively with this problem, we like using nothing. Finasteride and minoxidil are far from the only drugs with a tone much. From what I've read and synthesize can refer you to explore for Super Zix II is home made recipe. In izvetno like Zix only look around the forums. If you have questions.
Best forget about all these medicines, ointments, vitamins, etc. - in the best case results are controversial. And I do not vvizhda good idea to devote a great deal of time trying to stop the inevitable.

In my nearly 10 years ago began began signs of this process, at least I'm lucky that develops slowly and even today still have hair, though pooredyala.

Baldhead me terrified me even frankly May prefer to look slightly bald ... I do not want to pomislyam what they are for those who were long-haired.

The only hope is to find or still in the foreseeable future any treatment or hair transplantation.

A decision at this stage .. I do not know, maybe adapt to an increasingly small hair - each is individual.
Zinc + B6 + azelaic acid (the latter not know how to translate), in small quantities up to 90% inhibit the action of 5-alpha reductase and thus DHT in skalpa.Tova a very good sign for good results .... problem that the study was conducted with mice, "in vitro" and on the tissue of the prostate gland, rather than people, "invivo and tissue on the scalp primerno.Chudya why you have not done such tests?
Anyway, why not try this combination, if not costly, is a better solution of minoxidil or fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment