Friday 4 March 2011

After bath - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Drop you a hair after you wash? My fall a lot. Before an hour wash and then left to dry herself. During the bathing probably have split hairs Fun, but I noticed only 2-3. Now, however, while dry for at least 20 have fallen.
Whether it is normal?
No, to me at night after work my "peak", run my fingers through your hair, the hair is easily removed from the scalp with belichki obrazuvaniytsa (dry) vyuokolo bulbil or below. Does anyone have any idea whether it is seborrhea? Although dermatologists that invented ...
My hair falls a lot during the wash and then dry out while also falls mnogo.Az and horror that I feel when you have to wash kosata.Ne that in other times not fall ...
Anyway, everyone knows your hair and yourself to determine whether there is cause for concern.
In one I am sure: when I had problems I do not fell I washed my hair when it, and until dry.
Nimfeia, you said that you do not currently fall kosata.Mozhe to stand for some time and this was reflected dobre.Ne makes his jump to conclusions and not stressed.
visited another dermatologist to determine you have seborrhea.
Because if Seborrhea reason to drop your hair should get merki.Nyama sense to worry about do you have seborrhea or ne.Nie here we can not tell you because you can see scalp.
I also wanted to say that it is sometimes necessary to take sedatives, antidepressants (albeit the weakest herbal-based) because the body must be calm so as not leading to more severe mental conditions.
I have experience in this otnoshenie.Nervniya srif can lead to very serious consequences.
Everyone you decide, it depends on you who is experiencing how things.
During the day did not fall, just like bathe ... more precisely, after passing through the bathroom ie until dry.
These days, I thought for peace. Have a soothing tea (a mixture of herbs very good). My mother sleeps with her without any problems, before trying to cool sleeping.
tried with a decoction of burdock? Sounds elementary but one must try
My is pretty low, but see sha December Otherwise srga saw Valerie quota wrote to say that she never brush wet. While bathing solve it sometimes if I decide to put the balm that is ... while a balm otherwise.
Otherwise, I still fall small hairs, which worries me greatly ...
honestly tell you now think ... if sha em all fall above or izpadva so I can take radical measures ie grafting or to handle
This middle position hem hem is not the most disgusting
What is tea? Do not want antidepressants, drank and slept once Nevrolaks 15 4asa as g neszhyast without being able to tune in dzhiyeniyata zhreme sleep (in a sense, my boyfriend snoring and I wanted them sragam but failed, and the toilet is not I could become. And of others. day whistling ears as sleep walking and muscle-shzhanatost is not g mn. Take That form, but imagine what it would be if I drink 1 month. I am not "for" chemicals " . If you live environmentally friendly, people will not suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment