Wednesday 2 March 2011

Alopecia Universalis - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am one of you. more than 20 years with alopecia and I'm no doctor found nothing wrong with me. Probably a pain familiar story ...

I would like to ask you whether you have discussed a similar problem namely: Alopecia occurs when taking medication. In my case I accept Kordaron. Is there anyone aware what harm this drug and where can I search the start the problem.
Is not that kind - Betablocker of heart problems. At least so far I've heard they are one of the drugs that cause hair loss, but I think in any medicated hair loss after discontinuation of that medication and stop hair loss and hair recovered herself. You're not describe exactly how you show alopecia, but I think the reason is not only in medicine. Elsewhere f.
TrichoZed me prescribers because of arrhythmia. Days after I started treatment with that medicine tarted and alopecia. First came a small circle above the crown, then 70-80% of my hair fall out. And today I have hair on the head no more than 30% down parts. Body almost have no hair, there may be around 10%.
When you May it comes to alopecia areata. This is an autoimmune process in which immunity attacks hair follicles and drove them out. But as far as I know still alive and can always grow back hair, then fall off again in another attack, etc. And as you write that your body hair is gone, perhaps the area has been passed into Alopecia Universalis, that all the hair fall. At all until nobody can say what occurs this auto-immune process against the hair, but is associated mainly with chronic infections of the throat and nosoglatkata, miscellaneous, nervous and stress, and if you can and blocker it has caused .
In most cases the cause is stress ... but there are exceptions like you say ..... disruption in the immune system due to medication ... Rolling Eyes
Sorry, but you best get it felt during the years ..... there is no cure, is also a logical explanation. Sad
Find for themselves the best way of life, support from relatives and this is .. Wink I know this guy will burst hair anywhere, but a family and lovely twins ... profession and a decent life. I wish it to you ....
Sorry, I can and do not want to reconcile. I will continue to try and do everything possible and not harmful to my health to heal. I wanted to know if there is anyone else as a result of medication he has appeared this problem and is it able to diagnose and cure it ...
Find a very good dermatologist and reviewed again.
Recently travelled quite a few doctors and clinics and I realized that most of them are not particularly good, but doctor Annie Banks impressed me, plus it's a doctor.
There is no sense here, we guess, as you see no one is entirely clear what causes your hair loss. Example for androgenetic alopecia and even colleagues from the forum can you "prescribe" the correct treatment, but when you have your expert.
I wish you success!
I went in quite some doctors - dermatologists and endocrinologists in Venice. Most do not even let my studies and start directly with corticosteroids and vitamins .... Even have the impression that almost do not know anything about this disease which is staggering. When they ask questions and wonder what to reply. I have never found a truly competent dermatologist know about alopecia in Varna. And after loads of research endocrinologists tell me "right you - nothing you will not, acquiesce or give 34534534 euro more for further research.

No comments:

Post a Comment