Wednesday 2 March 2011

The hair grows worse after the treatment? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Male 22 years old I am. After eight months minkosidl + Nizoral + vitamin Merz and super successful outcome made the mistake to Sora suddenly and my hair grew even think it was much worse than before I started treatment. Indeed, for those who have not read my posts and I have not seen photographs preid and then last year I said that I was actually overcome the problem of hair loss to such an extent that my hair was restored to 90 percent. I started to dub in April 2010 and basement to October, in October began to drop and stopped me. I know that must be maintained and not to stop suddenly, but the error did not stop for 3 months and then started again somewhere akto end of January 2011 it was again wrong to Nominal week in which my hair began to fall more than 150 hairs per day I'd say 300 and after shearing it continued to dub and minkosidla not acted to stop hair loss showed that top is super thinning otnovo.Msilya her that this is because sprayah long to mazha.Sega msilya to continue to dub hopefully it will grow again, but I want something more efficient and want advice on what is to.Mazah with minkosdiil of DS LAboratories, but I want to ask is it worth to buy Minoxidil Rogaine or Minoxidil in Spectral DNC like this
He writes that both the upper Sven for vertex area, but contain various other things and AMINEXIL SP94, which is as far as I know patent Vichy and someone I was akzal the forum that sachetaneito of minkoksidil and AMINEXIL SP94 is not good, but opsianieot writes that helps better eot minkosidil.Spored you think you know and someone tried to take it e.Mislya hranitlena and that supplementation with Sau fervor and other natural inhibitors of DHT
Whether to change Minoxidil with those above nesha ylidene and proalzhava it only if you take the more expensive of Roagine that will work better?
Already ordered Spectral DNC-L which leads Advanced and there are many good reviews about it online because it contains and antiandrogen, amineksil and more kinds of good things that mega acted cool, but someone tried it a f. Furthermore, their ordered additive TrichoZed.
A shampoo for which you ask, revita on me I do not like because zavazhdam something like dandruff on it, my hair stuck thousands of dust and like I dusted with talcum powder or flour on top, will not wash this thing, or kitted out, combing, just does not fall from the hair, I guess these are nanosferi that describe the content of the shampoo. At least 20 days as I've thrown, but still have very little of this powder in your hair is stuck and not moving. At first glance, is not visible, but stand under the lamp light is vizhda.Vtoroto I do not like that hair becomes like glue and priplesnata hard, sticky hairs to each other and the volume is lost and scalp shines more than this fact. Rather than use an ordinary shampoo + phytol with Ketosal before and feel better. Revita not like it because even if it helps, it is not for everyday use to me, and he must enjoy at least 5 times a week. After doing my hair after every wash ass as well dub it with minoxidil. I have not ordered minoxidil, wait I do not know what, I do not know whether this mode of ostiskam spreads and perseverance and how long. I prefer I take something orally.

No comments:

Post a Comment