Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hot Chilli Peppers - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Accidentally stumbled across the forum and as many years I have alopecia, which deal successfully, I decided to share my experience with you, the hope that it will be useful to most people here.
First I want to tell you that I passed through whatnot, I have tried many methods to write, but I will not bore you with that. When I was pregnant with her second child, almost no hair on his head. Well, now I have, roll it, It is sometimes painted and did not care, whenever successive spots, I know that will grow Smile

Conclusions which were reached that the acute stress immediately drops my hair. Therefore to combat this is to reduce stress as possible. If you have even mild sedative at high voltage. I believe that much pressure narrows blood vessels and reduces blood flow to the skin in the litter plots.

Medicine!
There is a very simple and accessible way - chili pepper!

Usage:
After the bath when the skin is still damp, warm and tender, is smeared with hot pepper cut in good rubbing. After quite some time begins to money, but suffers Smile As dry skin, burning ceases. No smells and others do not even understand that you have a basement with something.

Pungent stimulates nerve endings in the coated area, improves blood, hair bulb is fed and the hair begins to grow.

Recipe that I make: chopped very chillies poured vodka bottle. After soak 15 days, ready for use. With this spirit may deem to extract hair places in the manner described. If many begin to fall, spread throughout the chapter.
(There are some red, small, elongated and very hot chushlentsa, who grow pot for this purpose, but it happens with ordinary)

Do this regularly after Bathroom and convince yourself how over time the skin is no longer smooth and shiny, furrow and later began to be covered with hair.
I've used this method and the eyebrows - just Do not get in eyes.

Of course, sometimes alopecia due to illness, whose decision must be sought, but hair loss adds further tension, so that this simple recipe improves.

I hope I was helpful for you all.

interesting recipe, where you recommend it, in effect, and other people with alopecia Have her try and when I use it. Previously, rules Have you any research to establish pichinata for hair loss ... There are many people who get nervous basis of hair loss .. How long the effect is obtained?
PEACE, PATIENCE, and hot pepper - this is a Smile

I use this recipe for over 10 years - no longer remember how long.

I have noticed that there is no statutory time in which begins to sprout, but there is a link - as in freshly fallen hair and a stain as it is smaller, faster starting to sprout in this space. Sometimes even a month. But sometimes it is quite slow and requires much time, patience and perseverance spreads. These are the observations of myself, so do not give up easily if you do not see a result first months. When skin is lightly striated (porichkite start showing) and no longer smooth and shiny - this is a sure sign that it will start to sprout.

So do not vtreshtyavayte and watch every day if it sprouted - I did so at the beginning Smile. Just spreading and forget - in a beautiful day you will notice that there is a strand of hair in this place. I hope you understand that forgetting is also an important part of the recipe. And be patient - it is also important. The sooner you learn not to think about this problem, the faster you will start to sprout because your nerves will calm down and eliminated in most cases the cause of hair loss. As I wrote in previous post, I myself came to these conclusions after a lot of walking in pain. Doctors only suggest. I already am sure with me (and I think for most people is) the reason is stress. Therefore, if necessary, take a little reassuring - a combined hawthorn tablets, peppermint and valerian. If necessary, consult a neurologist.

The faster you stop to harass, the faster will grow and will fall less.

But as I wrote when I was pregnant, was left almost without hair (but then no shops for wigs). This leads me to believe that hormones in some cases too much influence hair loss.

I think that even when the cause is not stress, but a disease, yet the nerves become involved, because one is worried that he sees and thinks everyone is staring eye right there - formed a vicious circle and prevent nevrotiziraneto hair to sprout. Where people have more serious problems and are not interested in your hair, find it. If you use a lot of hair loss, to cut № 0 and will take on extravagant - I've done so years ago. This also helps to speed germination, growth and strengthened because not wear hair bulbs. And do not think that will get rid of this problem after bud-stress once again will fall, but you will anoint themselves with extract of hot pepper. I always have at home - it percolate after 1-2 months and soaking her keep it in a well stoppered bottle to prevent effloresces. I have not deteriorate until now.

Chushletata that I use now are thin and long 2-3 cm Just ask friends who eat hot, what are the hot peppers, which they fell and gave me seed. But in the beginning I did extract the most common rose, bought from the market. Until extract dub directly with pepper. And remember that the head should be still moist - just wipe dry your hair with a towel and immediately dub - do not start you money - nothing doing. And then do not use hair-dryer - longer stays wet, the better. Sometimes I overdo with fat and damn hard woods, but grit teeth and wait to dry herself. If several hours later, sweat, you'll notice that the skin is still money. Just this burning is valuable - it irritates the nerve endings and causes blood flow, which in turn nourishes the hair bulb.

I learned this recipe in a newspaper - had an interview with a skin doctor and she said left her. Later, my classmate, a doctor, I confirm that the hot pepper is very effective in hair loss. I am convinced that. For years now I use only this recipe and I stopped at all to go on doctors, herbalists, plasterers and the like.

Sometimes I've said the recipe for some people in the street if I see that have alopecia, known hairdressers have asked me to help her tell the customers. but I never care what happened. Whoever wants it done persistently and patiently, not trust or can not wait - his job. I've tried to help. But who will take and how use the information - that is his right and me do not care. I do not intend to agitate anyone, just shared her personal experience.

From time to time after your slush bath hair acidified with vinegar water - old Babina prescription dandruff (seborrhea - trivial yeast infection), because it contributes to hair loss, and no fungus will not grow in acidic media.

Finally will only tell you some of the methods I've tried before pod (just no longer remember everything):

- Garlic - smells a lot and there was no result, I guess I should persistently spreads, but because of the smell, I did not do

- Rinsing with extract of nettle - nothing happened

- MA in acupuncture - has some effect, but fell in one of the sessions

- Any subcutaneous injections in the head of the fallen creation (very risky procedure! - Can lead to stroke, no longer remember exactly, but I signed that, despite the risk, I agree)

- Series of subcutaneous injections in the arm (May FIBS said, I do not remember well) - no result

- Spreading and burning scalp - had years ago a man from Sandanski, who had discovered something, but kept it secret, smelled of studio artist, reminded the smell of turpentine, but not only. It spreads on the spot litter. A few minutes later began a fierce pain, skin is very white and burned after 1-2 days wound grabbed a thick crust, which has not passed a few weeks, but fall below sprout hair. If the wound is wet, even slightly before it has fallen bark, the pain was terrible. Somewhere in the forum post I saw in person from Velingrad, who anoint themselves with something and burn the skin and reminded me of this - still may have left the recipe to someone before he died. The second time I went to him with a friend - a doctor and he suggested that a deep burn caused by irrigation of the skin. When I read in the newspaper for chilly, just thought about spraying the skin in the area. But the pod is much easier and there are no such abominable pain, this deep burns. Because if the spot coating is greater than 1lv. coin, believe - very hurt at this a long time. One can hardly withstand spreads throughout the head, while a pod is not a problem. The effect is the same, maybe a little slower sometimes, but sometimes even faster spring.

- Another bunch of miscellaneous drugs, herbs and whatnot, I've already forgotten


P.S. Indeed, I found the forum very occasionally, be forced to register because I could not write the post without registration, but you wanted to share my experience because I know very well what it feels like each of you and I think I'll be useful if not all, at least for most. I'm not going to stare at the Forum and to track who and what is written here. More than 25 years my hair fall - when greater when less and this has long ceased to be a problem for me. So please drop me personal messages. If someone very keen to contact me personally, let him use email.

P.P.S. If you'd like to break a lot of nerves and money in search of various shampoos, bottled herbs, or witch doctors only tell you a neat and ointment for a fee - will remain silent, it is chilly. hehe
We must not forget that you need to rub well.

If you can every day or every other day to do it - head wash, dry and rub well until moist and warm skin.
for alopecia areata I applied and was successful this recipe or for other types of alopecia?
very startled me with Theia posts that once it happened and rescued no
Here's I am now almost complete hair of the head and still do not want to see spots and begin to write them one that you constantly going to come out new and obscure vtreshtyavam straight up. Tity of life you'll be doing, shit!?
I want to be done once and for all
Hopefully not recur alopecia in all that despair now ... lubrication life ... wow! I want a normal life! Who did you ask me
To me now does not impress me. I do not know whether all is well, but to me accounted spots stress. The good thing is that they are smaller now. I immediately started to dub with pepper and very rapidly the situation is restored. And under your hair, they do not even visible. But even when they are on top of the head, though I do not care - there is my charm
Here are today still are coated - now I have a few spots, even if they do not know the number - what was on the fringe and be seen, already filled and not obvious, but otherwise I see a little tuft in the middle. And my kids are pretty thick healthy hair
Well I tried to dub a chilly, but do not know if it or simply because a very strong self massage into roots and hair loss and strengthen spryah.Tova was about a month ago and since then not be alone with matsotil nishto.Po cause pelvic I plan to try the recipe with vodka and chopped peppers inside.
Otherwise, I found that there is no danger of hair if you brush with hot pepper and for that reason I believe it to cause even when it is shedding in the whole kosata.Mozhe you sprout hair if the hair follicle has atrophied, but not if it does!
And I guess the hair follicle has atrophied, because I have identified very thick hair and three years ago began to thin. Already peppers dipped in vodka, a little afraid to tell you honestly, but it will certainly risk if you fall to fall on worse no where. Let's still someone who also has tried this recipe I had to write an effect.
I tried hot pepper, but something very strange is received and I am not hopeful. Hot peppers soaked in vodka, storing 15 days after a bath is coated, but my hair such a statistical exactly how to explain I do not know, like I say lawn with beer or slightly sweet water or something, and my hair became a degree, even after dried is difficult to comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment