Sunday 6 March 2011

androstenedione - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I have one more question, I have never been to the doctor to find out my hair loss but also as I read it count towards androgen
- Began with thinning around the crown and slepochiyata
- 4f and now looking from above began to decrease slightly
- Hair is super oily, normal hair loss as to read
- Occasionally in May I feel something like tingling of the scalp

I think that has a hereditary androgen perhaps going from a stressful situation a few years ago? maychena in line.
(This however I set it as diagnnoza

In the description is androgenic. Typical signs are there, how thinning hair, tingling and itching of the scalp. Tingling and itching dkalpa may also be due to the action of androgens. Not necessarily have oily, but in most dluchai it, because Androgens promevyat activity of endocrine glands external / fat / increases secretion of sebum, and even in some cases altered the chemical composition of secretions. Stress even a factor in many cases triggers Androgenetic alopecia.

Of course, that, together with TrichoZed can be accessed and anti-androgens. Do not kadvam that is required. Matter of choice is what to use. For Revivogena Eukapila and has the best information on the effectiveness of local anti-androgens, or else have them in abundance.
I personally, however, drink orally TrichoZed already the fourth month. I have no side effects so far, but nothing is known in the future. It is extremely effective blocker of 5-alpha reductase, but can cause side effects in. My advice is to begin with something locally as the start / Eukapil, Revivogen / and in that way to judge whether or not to drink TrichoZed if izobko December nalzhi. If there is some local discomfort when applying jointly with TrichoZed, as both should enjoy each day, TrichoZed is a very efficient, drink up, but not insured by the side effects. And before you begin it is better to do one dpetsifichno study. Ultimately, the assessment is yours.
you give. I think it is time to began work because something goes amiss, little by little to address the hair .. Smile
I only have another 1-2 questions for these examinations by type adrogenen mislem that I have exactly where to target my research because I know that there are many types of hormones and glands of tatak so, what do I check which is likely to fix something that will only become yet .. Smile
And the other is what both OE TrichoZed to get what is easy to put and has a great effect and where you saw the site - bolivia or something where there is the best offer? \

More studies are endocrine freedoms principle. Should explore mostly androgen / testosterone, androstenedione and the hormone dehydroepiandrosterone. Produced by gender and nadbabremnite glands and a small part of the prostate. I do not necessarily vaprodnite glands pathology to be your high or low androgens. These glands are controlled by the pituitary, unless they have changed. But even the reference values of your Androgens are the norm, however, hair loss may be androgenic, because either way of linking the 5-alpha reductase and testosterone is produced DHT. Here the question now boils down to the sensitivity of the interaction of hair follicles and DHT. If there is a susceptibility gene and unlocked, androgenic alopecia is present and without elevated levels of androgens. Exactly this purpose must be used and anti-androgens to block the action of DHT.

Moreover, if we'll ever do research for you own comfort and to study thyroid hormones thyroid, and cortisol / stress hormone / adrenal. These hormones also play a role in hair loss and oily skin or dryness. The bad thing is that that May only testosterone and FSH hormone is covered by health insurance fund, others must pay them. But otherwise in BG is not offered service-Dehidrotestosteron of researches, the main culprit for Androgenetic alopecia. So most accurate diagnosis of AA can hardly be podtavi 100%, but in the way of thinning hair, oily, itchy, familial predisposition, presuming that is the case.

Qualities of different types of TrichoZed can not accurately tell you. I use only the Pfizer / Regain / and I wear it from Germany. From him I'm really pleased. Let someone srug the forum they consult for other types of TrichoZed, ordered over the Internet. You can order from ebay or Dr. Lee. Personally me on this TrichoZed me a little doubt because the price is for 6 bottles, very low. Can be qualitative, but let's still on the subject you write and others who use such and they consult. Good luck.
I read almost everything from the forum even before regna and since all my relatives are masculine or less bald decided not to wait any longer and start any treatment. I would not say that I have the obvious places without hair but I noticed that my hairs are becoming increasingly thin and thin especially in the crown. Start using TrichoZed than two month ago and yesterday alone and TrichoZed. Also drink vitamins Fitoval.
I want to ask you roughly how long isahva TrichoZed soon as you rub it. My hair is relatively short, but surprisingly to me he needs a lot more time than water, for example, to dry and does not look wet / oily hair.


5% solution really dries more slowly. My is not long, but it is not short, I have slightly britonche so that my 5% solution dries in about 1 1.5ch. Then it becomes normal hair type before staining. Otherwise a little as if I put gel or wax. 2% solution dries much faster, for 15-20 minutes you're ready.
Im not you become greasy hair = more and thinner even as dry TrichoZed on your head?
I personally use a Dr. Lee who is without PPG and dry for 10 minutes and then with medium length hair.
Would you say what are these vital tests to be made before you start.
I drink TrichoZed than 9 months, but I would do these izstedvanie. You were mentioning something like Spezhifichen antigen prostate, but how was his Latin name I forgot.
Only vitally important to study is not zanm. But chekarkata wanted to do before you started. His name is simple-specific antigen. This is a tumor marker for detection of prostate diseases. I do not know why it was clearly to do it, but I did and it was normal. Then I started TrichoZed, but I'm only 5 months. You're far ahead of me. The relationship with prostate-specific antigen and TrichoZed I can not say it exactly, but alone dnaesh that Finn-but mainly for the treatment of prostate, there is a connection somewhere. You know how with Finn-a, is there a positive and negative effects? I have no negative but otherwise positive, strengthen my hair and reduce hair loss seriously / 3-5 hairs per day, and also free days and falling hair.
While dry sucks. Then do not feel thin, but definitely in January I feel quite hard, and my average long as yours. In putting itself made it flattened and then I was grief until dry.
Not to say a big word, I do not have any side effects from drinking TrichoZed present. I would say that your hair feel better and look better, but I'd say have a super big difference. One thing I noticed after I started to drink TrichoZed, and that is that the Met to sweat more. In fact, before pchti not sweat, much less at the highest intensity of the load, but now things are completely different way, perspire much more than this before and noticed it as soon as I started to drink, and TrichoZed. I do not know whether they have any correlation with each other?
It said the leaflet of the drug would require FDA to add warnings about increased risk of developing breast cancer based on scientific evidence about the relationship of gynaecomastia with TrichoZed and cancer .... Rolling Eyes
TrichoZed
As SAP or there as it is called, it is important to be done in people who take TrichoZed for the treatment of prostatic hyperplasia and over 50g.Tova is because the adoption of TrichoZed will account for unrealistic values for this tag and could mislead our young doktorite.Za is optional.

I do not know, but go as soon wonder stop to prescribe TrichoZed for the treatment of Andre. hair ...... or make it into formaga lotion or gel
I saw the article about TrichoZed yet released it and even wrote in another topic for androgenic alopecia that slightly disturbed me. However, it became clear to what extent is reached vaprodnoto study. It is logical to have an increased risk of breast cancer, but according to a developed gynecomastia.

I drink it 4.5 months and just started my work very well on the hair, somehow I think he has to stop him right now. Moreover, have not shown any side effects. I can continue to drink it, but I wrote another way that I feel any negative effects will stop.

Otherwise pretty helps TrichoZed, joint action is very good. At least 6 months, I plan to drink it / if it appears something unpleasant de /, then we'll see what I do. You TrichoZed of any change you know, how is the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment