Tuesday 1 March 2011

Calcium And Phosphorus - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

And I have my hair fall and an awful lot of it from below to above two years, two thirds of my hair is TrichoZed, topped almost have no hair in my situation is so tragic that this worse there's no sample I am what I do not benefit from anything. I've done my masks with garlic and lard, with a decoction of nettles I TrichoZed with Dump Burdock, my prerogative mask yolk, butter and ready badebovo mask file I Pantogar, Revalid, brewer's yeast, vitamin. A / even think that my situation it gets worse more recently because my hair falls too much, but rather by overdose effects of Vit. And this is just / files I TrichoZed, calcium, phosphorus, even I enjoyed a lotion Alpikorp, putting I've ampoules / ene think of the name now but 10 worth 43 euro / babe I'm with Chamonix Fitotsian with babies, egg, now with Phyto and effect of nothing and nothing. I am completely desperate, and TrichoZed attempts were unsuccessful. I've gone to the doctor 2 times and it generally see me as an alien. The first time I released a blood test, nothing wrong cut and the second time I was discharged ampoules, which had no benefit, even if I studied testosterone, but he is completely normal. And my hair dripping capital there, and from this TrichoZed hell, and May turn into a vicious circle. I'm already in full check.
We are experiencing difficulty with dripping hair, but you then all your attempts, really serious situation.
I can not believe that once you have done research is not came out something that is the reason for this ...
There are a lot of reasons for hair loss, such as stress, fatigue, distress, hormonal, skin, diet, medication, poor genes in. .....
I do not know what to say, maybe you should change your doctor, you make a complete hormonal studies, there will come something I think. Can not under such persistent hair loss have no reason not to initiate the research. I think this is the only thing at this stage have to do - to find a decent doctor who knows what tests you run, knowing what he seeks to find the cause of these concerns and you can begin proper treatment and local and medical, and everything else, such as masks and cosmetics that can give you advice and will find here you are welcome, but will not solve your problem! Looking decent doctor in this area!
My very good friend who I love very much, as a girl was terribly long, thick, healthy hair .... via splendour RPPW years later, something happens to the hormones and the hair and began to drop in full force and in other places and even strengthen the hair, but after some research and found what is below and what is above normal and Now Thank God, things began to normalize visible. I know that no one went to a doctor, just went to private and that and gave direction to an endocrinologist, dermatologist, TrichoZed.
Today I went to a dermatologist, she is very good if you want to talk with her I can give you details and wait a lot, but hopefully worth it. Say it is coryphaeus in this area, and that until now that is gone with it, there is Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Good luck, I hope soon to write that things are taken in hand and improvements began to be noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment