Tuesday 1 March 2011

TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

The problem is definitely not hormonal, I examined could say all the hormones, but all are the norm / research them around my problem with pregnancy. As for the dermatologists I went to two different the second time was a private in the hope that I would pay more attention. I began reading intensively about the problem of hair loss I decided to make a list of possible reasons that can cause it and eliminates them one by one. So after TrichoZed little broke that one reason may be the thyroid. So I decided to go for ultrasound to examine it to me, it turned out that I have a cyst, which I never even suspected. As TrichoZed asked whether some doctors advised me to go to do such a study, and thereafter the connection, I told her that no doctor has sent me, myself and I decided to come and that the main reason is hair loss. Once the problem is not in the blood is not a lack of vitamins, do not observe any diet, not remains to be hormonal thyroid stress. Once I went to the endocrinologist and showed the picture of the thyroid gland made my study of thyroid hormones. Turns out, however, its function is not impaired, this is great and that it is not the cause of hair loss. My prescribed treatment to follow function, because otherwise I can not take anything. Bit strange I thought this treatment - I had to drink vitamin. A brewer's yeast and TrichoZed, I can not explain how they will affect the thyroid, but anyway it perform. Now in the last two weeks very much strengthen the hair loss and think it is not of this vitamin. And because if you overdose effect is reversible. I do not see large doses are prescribed to me, but I drink of 25-26 days, and no effect, but it gets worse, so I decided on my own responsibility to stop it. Now this month I will go to ultrasound and endocrinologist for a check and see how the shield. gland, they told me that it is possible that a cyst is not TrichoZed and not dangerous.
So the only thing left is the reason it's stress, but in this case work in May is really serious. And the other thing I learned today is for the weak genes. Well, those two things really no salvation / at least in my opinion. Against nature, we can not fight!
And I am with hair loss. Just something TrichoZed.Now as I was in here told me to buy Catch Conditioner and to do the hair mask with it before you wash. One time it sold Poles in Evin beaches, and now proved that it is everywhere. So far I have rules mask once and I see that there is an effect.
This is terrible with hair loss. When I appeared in spring and autumn. Now, it drips like crazy. Many are scared and pharmacies TrichoZed you recommend a shampoo with TrichoZed ampoules. I would buy only shampoo, but the girl said that no no do it very well because shampoo just preparing the scalp for a full take of the ampoule, which is rubbed into the hair afterwards. I got both. I hope it takes effect.
I hope you do not brush until your hair wet, because then the hair is most vulnerable. Even rough scrub the head with a towel you can bring problems.
Another think that the Council has every night to rub a little decoction of burdock root in. The packaging reads how to prepare infusions.
I enjoy ampules of TrichoZed TrichoZed May said. But in my hair loss is seasonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment