Monday 7 March 2011

Cosmetic Transdermal Reconstruction of Ha - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fallir

In Canada, USA, Germany and other places is known and is done in our country, however, find one company that deals with this thing. I want to know if anyone has more information about this method, but based on personal impressions rather than read on the Internet or some ads.
From information I have reading the this system is to restore lost hair and give it as a very successful method in comparison with other procedures.
This is hair that is attached to a thin transparent material and then pasting it to the scalp is obtained as the eighth layer of skin. Not felt by spend my fingers through your hair, also looks like hair growing directly from the scalp.
I suppose there is any monthly or two-month maintenance and as far as I know its quite expensive method.
It seems however that will cost money and create a calm that is lacking in wearing a wig or something to conceal.
Please share any experience with this new and advanced method for now.
First you make an informed consent to sign that you are aware that this is a patch which only they will put in detachment and aircraft etc. shenanigans. I was there - let me video of smiling Americans gave me a booklet with pictures of people who have successfully transplanted their hair (the same pictures then I saw them in the prospectuses of the chain of clothing stores, crazy stuff - have used pictures from catalogues!) Throughout nobody tells you what the exact procedure or at least show how it looks graft. This irritated me at a very even had the money in his pocket and gave up. Kkavo otherwise learned, you pluck a few strands are sent in America there are relevant and make hair graft, glue it here. You have no right to trim elsewhere only to them. Otherwise there is some small cabins all very discreet indeed, have thought about it! First you take the imprint of the user's skull to fit you then graft. The boss of the company doctor and was issued a book hair but I might not have, there is also not sell it. What was still - graft stick with glue but the front with tape! Even many others wanted to know this at the very beginning! EI boss it with hair transplants and his obvious - that made me uncomfortable Very impressed!
not surprised that kept the maintenance of hair can only be done unto them, judging by hair salons which puts extra hair, I think then earn more than the maintenance of hair later. For me it is not so important because it has decided to make such expenditure will be prepared to subsequent ones.
For me it is important however to put your hair so that it is not apparent. Likely to be seen what is available in other countries, as in Bulgaria, this is done is not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment