Monday 7 March 2011

FITNESS & WIGS - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, I started going to the gym, and before I did right, but my current wig is the best of all, I want to keep as long good quality. Everybody is unclear what happens after 30 minutes of trail running - everywhere flowing water and hence my hair is wet! I can not afford to go several times a week to the hairdresser, hair will collapsing very quickly. I was wondering if anyone has seen or knows of any hats with only tail back, imitating that wearing a hat, but actually I'm underneath your bald head ... or any similar towels .... or do anything whatever to put on his head while practicing?
I have no answer to your question, but share the same problem. I'm walking with plenty milian Hare and it is not nice to someone they looked after an hour or so workout So Confused train primarily with hat ... that awful sparva ... Takche not know whether your idea to train with a hat they will continue.
I solve this problem as I took krostrenazhor home. Rarely go to the gym anymore.

Otherwise, there were some towels with hair attached, but it looks awful! Just shows 100 kilopetra that is artificial.

Is it possible hair wig to bind somehow, at least he does not get wet so?
tie a ponytail wig, but the problem is not in length, and at the base. From my head runs down an awful lot vodaaaaa is actually a larger problem Sad And today we will experiment something new - I put my an old wig, which as above approximates the color of my current and on top I put my hat . We'll tie a tail and stuck it under the umbrella of the maximum so as to not show much length and color! Hope you feel a little better so even though I know that I will sweat a lot, but at least not with my my wig.
Otherwise I'm very thought of this type - a hat with a tail, or back strap with attached hair, I do not know any such invention, which naturally should resemble the hair you wear ..... but surely must be done individually.
And can anyone tell me where can I buy a handkerchief??
Headgear head, turbans and towels when they are not of pure cotton Sparta, the hair is not always attached to them, as to whether bangs, tail, or filed by parties.
In Plovdiv, order them, because its color should be the same as that of the use wig to unimpressive, a turban and can be selected with the color zhelanie.Ne be prepaid, which is good and I think received

No comments:

Post a Comment