Thursday 3 March 2011

Cyclicity in alopecia areata - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello ... is there people on this forum who have suffered from the range and fixed up some time ago ... ... are completely left is just a bad memory .... and once again ....?
For me it is the third time .... roughly every 5 years ... The first time was the bad spots ... 11 ... 50% of hair ... be healed by 7-8 months whatnot ... and I fixed completely oklo ... after five years I got only one blotch mine ... my oklo two months ... and now again after 5 years I got a spot of hair .... and one of the beard ....
I read on a Russian site, it is probable frequency exactly 5 years. But also that, each time increasing the risk of going into another phase of Alopecia - Toatalis Universalis ... ...
Did you experience something like that?
I have one areata age I am now 26. Three years ago became totalis. Now started to grow, with nothing to do. I have two large spots on both sides around the ears, all I do not know whether they will be closed strongly hope at least to become smaller, so I take my wig.
What you wrote me obnadezhdava it is possible and I can handle from 1d'm totalis, began with one spot for several months and lost his hair. After everything I tried, nothing depends on me. Very warm me that communication with others in my situation.
I recently got three spots .... currently prodalzhava hair fall and worry YES occur yet. Last year I appeared for the first time. I do not know ..... still expected to occur but did not expect so soon
I last year I had a great spot and 4-5 small .. I fixed for 10-something months .. after a month or two is increased uncertainty about a new spot, which disappeared for several weeks. So now I'm your hair! Let's see how long the pleasure
I'm araeta of about 13 years, has always been the case with some serious moments and suddenly went to the totalis-na me all the hair on his head, and now to May last universalis. I have not noticed any cycle, just a few months I have no hair and it kills me, but not how Sad. And Lordplamen understand that your problem has proved to be as simple broken tooth and I'm glad for you, but all who suffer from this disease we know that we must take care of such things do not happen to us because we get a situation from tooth to fall off your hair is gently told irresponsible behavior towards your own body! For some, just not so easy to heal from this unpleasant disease.
And to my daughter / 2 years and 4 months / happened. Summer hair grew, and now - December, appeared spot. Is there a way to save the remaining hair to not go back to totalis?
how things are going with you, I still struggle with alopecia?
When I resurfaced after a lull spot. This time could be associated with stress ... although so far appeared in spots and bright moments
I personally made a big step - I am already with my hair, but somewhat under duress, because the truth is I had the opportunity to make a nice new wig and are forced to stop wearing it. Otherwise the situation is not very good, began to fall more, I attribute it to stress the change ... change is radical, and every day in the beginning I had a feeling that I like come out clean on the street naked, is constantly touching the head and frightening that I went out without a wig out posviknah now, but it continues to fall, now I have new spots instead of being closed and the old ... Do not know where he will come out end
cortisone injections placed in spots in combination with minoxidil spreads?
honestly I did not like to use cortisone because I know that after stopping the effect disappears immediately. May it also with minoxidil in December .... This is all I am going to ask here - anyone know how long it can be used? Are you not accustomed to it and stop acting? And in fact it does not harm his longtime use?
The truth is that I do not know what it is to have hair but I am guy and not take it seriously. When I was 2 years I have received Alopecia totalis and until now over 16 years. I tried everything my mother has led me to Vanga and she said that she will porstne and keep believing. But what made me write to you is that again recently I thought of an already forgotten I treat with herbs. His name is plumbago europea is rare indeed. To me she could not help but have many friends who help to correct all of them. Recently I found and why so. It turned out that ingredient in it has bactericidal activity and in some very rare cases bakteristatichno. I'm rare. If you are interested write and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment