Thursday 3 March 2011

alopecia starts for various reasons - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

happened to me long ago, my mother says is a result of any medicine that is written about me cold. Is no longer produced, and she does not remember the name very well.
What happened to you that this unlock hard and unpleasant disease.
Whether we will find common cause with us and everything will be different in each case?
For me it happened 2 years ago, I already wrote in another post and I do not want to repeat myself ... not to bore anyone.
An unprofessional and neobmislenno statement ... a doctor, according to which ought to have cancer ...
Then I felt a chilling fear and literally saw the dead ...
My research is delayed two weeks while I learn the truth, it was later revealed that the first spot ....
For me the key was a strong fear stress in my childhood led to the emergence of the first spot. So it all started for 2 years it was totalis
Here I finally have time to write my story Areatata my first year, so I have no recollection, but in the words of my mother's reason was a strong fear, because I stuck my hand on a hot stove Rolling Eyes But at the same time My father died when I was one, I understood I did not mean, but I may have felt ...... and may all together, or something else, which even does not suspect anyone .. . A totalisa and I do not understand how you get, supposedly I was calm and everything went as copper and oil, but obviously I'm not hospitable enough for my hair
treated by spreading the affected spots with any medicine made from it. Quite painful, but I'm used to suffer and endure. The medicine he sells and does not have in two weeks to go, in person he may deem. I do not know what his constituents, but at the discretion of my father is acetic acid and apparently slightly burned skin, because after a few days the skin is gently peels. Also gives me some herbs to drink every day and some kremche spreads where there is oil and garlic, and other things ..... grow in some places, new hair, but unfortunately it has stopped falling and there are new spots .. ... for me it is important to stop hair loss, but obviously it is difficult ...... start to roll to try and corticosteroid injections ...
I also think a lot of injections, however, will not drink drugs. Surely there are side effects, but if the result, vech is all I'm ready. I now use minoxidil, but one month and still nobody knows what result. And unfortunately for me falls and little hair that I have
I enjoyed before minoxidil, maybe about a month and a half or two, but never saw the slightest change and it stopped .... I later realized that there are different rates, but do not remember now who used variant, but its purchase it from the Bulgarian pharmacy ....... and of course needless to say that it painted itself and write itself vitamins and minerals and unsaturated fatty acids and everything I almost agree ....... decided to adrenal cortical injections, I tried not only do nothing and lose because of a few days and I'm wig
unfortunately, so get up before 2 years sravyah somehow, then falls, then sprout new hair. After a homeopathic treatment for me, things get even deeper and unfortunately hair loss ahead of the new growth of homeopathy believe ...... but do not think I came across podhdyashtiyat doctor or at least we could not hit my medicine ..... .. so that's why I almost rolled on the adrenal cortical injections
And my advice is not being treated for alopecia homeopathy. I also was wrong a few months ago I went instead to handle accepts only 3 small hapchentsa began to appear all the spots I've had over the years. And although I stopped immediately, "treatment" and to this day you leave stains in the same places as predi.Izlishno to say that the 3 patches for 1 month became the 20 thanks to the doctor that I forget to tell me that with homeopathic remedies return all illnesses from years ago until it reaches the heart of the problem.
in homeopathy has healing crisis and it is possible to observe such a thing as leaving all the old diseases and with greater force. Unfortunately this healing crisis for me over the last 2 months and now for me it was not healing crisis and complicating things ..... then I made a consultation with another homeopath and has proved that just was too early to score in My treatment another pill that turned things to me. At the beginning of treatment had improved, but then again ... things vloiha saying it was important the doctor, but I do more with Homeopathy do not want to be treated.
I also suffer from alopecia and mentally falling apart now ... tell me that I had received from stress when I was little and my parents are saying you know that when I was in a fit of 3god.sam high temperature and there I now reflects ... with a wig I'm half a year .. and many others will help me this site if I find friends who will understand me .. well, probably we would understand each other because I guess no one who really cares ... when is alopecia ... and I own only 15 ...
I'm with alopecia areata of one year old, now I'm almost 27. I have a wig than three years, but as a student I went with some hats, I do not know why I wore a wig, I think our not even looking I do not know why ... I have experienced posstoyanno nightmares, my kids removable hat, dared me to poke fun ... this affect me very badly on the self-confidence and strength of character. then the hair is attached, I had spots just behind, the others were small and not visible until suddenly the whole and not na ... Now I have a wig. I try to be strong, try not to think about it and accept things as they are ... Every day I think everything will be fine Smile Just try to think only good things!
help in the fight against alopecia areata. For me, occur about 5 months after I was told that I sort of damage to the retina and had a laser procedure; great fear was that two weeks passed until the procedure was shashnata. This fear is combined and accumulated over the years and oppressed stress ... a month later there were four spots, which many now do not change ..... I lose about 100 hairs per day

No comments:

Post a Comment