Friday 4 March 2011

Don't use anti-hairfall shampoo - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, first you submit, my name is Demetrius, 21 years old I started my hair loss last year March, the beginning did not pay much attention, but now feels noticeably since I nearly 6 years, with medium length hair briton begins to see how britona can no longer hide the crown, hair loss is mainly at the end of the triangle back my hair was Perfect.

It all started just may be that when I experienced a strong parting from which to this day can not be recovered, many worries and heartaches, I stopped to eat well because I got esophagitis, yet I have not healed, liver problems due - 12-month Continuous incentive to hard liquor as mental anguish are not stopped for a moment ... hair loss has never been stronger, very rarely see a hair on his shoulders ...

I'm pretty sure it is androgenic, my father, although 56 years is a very thick hair, his grandfather was existing from maternal grandfather also had perfect hair, my mother had problems with hair loss, lri my uncle has a strong hair loss but my mother is from a different mother but same father, but it appears to me ... no logic, except I'm the beginning of the end of bones?

We use phytol with dekros of vichi, vary them roughly a week, use ampoules Dennis and occasionally I make masks, use active hair-dryer, as my work is connected with that look good and I can not afford look like a flagon kicked, I wonder if I begin with aminoksidin and phytol, stop me this does not hurt, and the reason for hair loss is androgenetic not well because of the problems in the active phase of treatment of esophagitis and liver dont want to wait to heal them and see if there will be improvement, but on the other hand chance to catch him too late and with aminoksidila to try and save too little hair ... I am a serious crossroads ...

No comments:

Post a Comment