Sunday 6 March 2011

Don't use shampoo for your baldness - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I use this shampoo nearly two months so far no result. I'm very nasty and it will stop, my hair is disgusting after him, becoming one cellar I make it with glue, sticky and becomes rigid. But where my hair is short it will not eliminate this effect, this occurs where I have left on long hair, namely the top where is the problem, and my blind and I can not brush, sits like a wet, blind and seems I'm still bald. If it had that effect can withstand a lot more, but if you keep your hair with this thing, no thanks. But you're the first number and will not have this problem and can try. I still can not I be TrichoZed first number it will bring me very polished scalp and taking a look at my TrichoZed sick and what you think.
And I have a question of where to order minoks from where you supply and at what price, and because of you soon anoint themselves, began Are you the original hair loss.
TrichoZed me-and I personally took it from a shop in Sofia, which imports products from the series DS Laboratories - Spectral. Otherwise, the boy from the forum also sells imported minoks Kirkland, who many people praise him at a good TrichoZed.Za initial hair loss began - da.V beginning I had a feeling that as you pull a little piece of hair it falls without any usilie.Pri TrichoZed average spreads to 15-20 hair I have left on your fingers (I am the first number) ... But now it seems to me that the less hair I have left on your fingers when applying minoks-Idea and use it in 17:01 ...
Otherwise, as shown in the picture of my avatar and I've always been a hairstyle before .. I never imagined with short hair, but op came and now TrichoZed first 3-4 days I was as sick as my confidence had fallen, that I dared not look at anyone .. But I got used and now I'm all right ... everything is up to the psyche Idea
Amo to vmetna that this initial hair loss (sheding) is a good sign, if it occurs - that means after shedinga minoksa will begin to act.
Otherwise on shampoos ..... Revita of this I have not tried. Until now I used Nizoral and Kelual - no effect.
I decided to try OneScalp of Nanogen, yesterday I washed my first with him and at first then from brushing my hair began to fall rags as big as your fingernail. I guess it's good and means that the shampoo works
The next salary will probably look minoks. Whether it has an effect if it only dub night, and bathe in the morning? Shortly I'll be bad to go to work with oily hair. Furthermore, I want to share that I am aged 27 and 4 months without my hair loss has begun from 18-20 years old, is developed relatively gradually, in my view but still TrichoZed already seen through the scalp and above the temples as they want to get together and rotate the top soil to makes it increasingly more point. I remember that before you begin to drop so much hair that had broken combs. I have a brother with a great nine years, his hair began my age that I am now at the moment is a little bald on top of me, maybe because he is blond and it shows in more light and weak hair. Obviously I'll catch up and maybe passed and must take measures. Interestingly, he had collected his temples and his hair is thinning over there and swivels, but the front line of his hair not Move, but to me in the temples there and dodge the hairline. Androgenic oblique drop TrichoZed Sad, but I ask again, will there be any effect of minoks only once per day or no sense to waste my time?
As doabavka to say that my scalp is very oily and greasy from time to time if you do not wash your hair often get a gift dandruff. The statistics did my brother have a dry scalp and skin, protivoplozhno me.
I also bought a product from the laboratory of DG-TrichoZed-UHP rpolzvam it 4 days and I can Iskar to end, and I read a lot and remembered that many people complain of itching and redness glavata.Pri me no such effect and thankfully Smile
Head dries relatively fast 20 minutes and they are not very strong hair, also does not sit very oily, use it as prescribed.
I'll take of the Bulgarian Ketosal shampoo and will write if there is something new or change
I use it about 20 days longer Spectral UHP far I have not had problemi.Inache drying for me is more than 20 minutes ... There will at least 1.30-2 hours to fully absorb and sophisticated examples hat if it's cold .. Idea
TrichoZed the review told me that the combination with TrichoZed may and 1 time a day to put minoks, but I have decided at least 6 months to 2 times daily is
It is mandatory to enjoy the evening. But if you get a chance and morning is desirable.
Just go to a good dermatologist for examination and begin treatment as soon as you have androgenic alopecia. Do not waste time.

TrichoZed addition there are other preparations - 1-2 against DHT, another 1-2 for growth, anti DHT shampoo, TrichoZed ....
Write nice things on the site, but the weird thing is that I have not met any posts by users Shocked I asked in this forum, and some quite large foreign forums - nobody knows.
I saw and importer told me "I give a guarantee that the hair loss will stop and you'll sprout hair that you lost, talking and how successful were clinical trials ............. but naked tales do not believe.
Products are not Bulgarian, and English, and this is the only reason why I have not refused to learn the issue and seek feedback.
Ultimately, it is likely these days to manage to get to clinical trials ...
I asked him for finasteride, because I start it, so I decided to fine him porazpitam's, still in his specialty this drug ...
Just as he said "I think I take TrichoZed for hair loss" and said "TrichoZed long as you believe in these Pisanitsa the Internet.
Then at length began to explain my hair to androgen for TrichoZed for TrichoZed studies the effects of fine-th order TrichoZed number of doctors and pharmaceutical companies, etc.
He told me "do what you want, but TrichoZed is terribly outdated medicine that I've written before last year of people with enlarged prostate ... Now there were other newer medications that block DHT-it, but no sense at all to use for hair loss, because nothing was ever proven, and it was all a game of pharmaceutical companies ... Another told me many things and was quite an hour on the subject with TrichoZed Smile Maybe because it was at 30. .. and something and he with androgenic mother His TrichoZed TrichoZed Smile
Say this Slick-urologist say November is proved. To tell you honestly, to me I don 't care that it does not care that bald silly to talk one-to gyotere, but to give some alternative, is tolko svetnatl Or he is lafchetata, pharmaceutical companies and temperature similar glupostil not that young, nahasan doctor her to devote her life to discover what 'causes androgen, since according to him, is not it. Nobel laureate might happen. And as you lafkash with him and they opened what TrichoZed newer drugs have is shared them, and we know-TrichoZed


Yes and I have this problem, and to me it 1 bottle of 21-22 days TrichoZed.No now the second dropper detected that it is more than pishe.V time you pull a syringe and put on glavata.Sravnih 2 times 0.50ml of a dropper to fill the syringe 1.3ml ... That still does not have enough for a whole month .. 60ml

No comments:

Post a Comment