Sunday 6 March 2011

dehydroepiandrosterone - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

6-7 months before I realized that so, my hair began thinning in front, began with a small point, which has grown in size, is also removed. I began reading and found the supposedly "TrichoZed things." So I ordered over the internet finasteride and started to take it. I was fincar (TrichoZed is from India, which is cheaper) 4 months, no side effects. So things were worse than when I started, my hair faded from the front lot was quite thin, generally desperate, I've never seen it worse.
December I decided to go to the real thing to me is more relaxed that do not take anything false - TrichoZed from pharmacy, 1.25mg per day. I'm already almost two months on it and added TrichoZed 2% TrichoZed 5% of one month almost. Hair front where my problem requires more time and patience, and generally more difficult to recover.

So my system summary:

-1.25mg Proscar every day
-5% Minox 2 times per day (liquid)
-Nizoral 2% keto 3-4 times a week
With bio-Forticea oils (Lavender, Rosemary ...) as a standard before shampoo nizoral

- Multivitamins centrum every day
- Fish Oil 350-400mg per day
- Extra Vitamin C

May I have patience, but it seems to me that the fin-and not help me enough and I think adds TrichoZed vskoro time ...
Thing that makes me not change the system still is that a few months I have very strong hair, the shower in my hands has 50 + hair sometimes until I decide or put TrichoZed. Which is accepted as normal during the regime ...

If anyone wants to ask something, let's do it here, will the following topics and answer questions.
Thank you for the detailed TrichoZed to have success in TrichoZed.Nay important thing is to be permanent.
If you want an objective method for assessing the progress I'd advise you to take pictures every mesets.TrichoZed wish you success and hope no side efekti.Drazh us posted.
here's monthly update. Although the front is much more difficult, obviously influenced my system well. From minoksa mainly guess (2 months almost) front in the middle is not my scalp shines so now my hair is thicker. Also started to grow new hairs that were like babies in the early side and islets. My eyebrows began to unite with my hair removed, May will have to get out there. Overall hair her feel better, more alive somehow especially after a shower with TrichoZed. I have a little itchy places where lay minoks for PPG-it clearly. But there is no pain to die
2 months TrichoZed and generally to eight months TrichoZed. Certainly there is a difference, but I had a very strong "shedding" in the shower 50 is my hair remained on his hands. Now is decreased relatively.
To report that I started receiving finasteride 1 mg. I wonder when to drink it that morning, noon or vechr. I bought Mareshki for Proscar from 31 leva to know that there is the cheapest. Poprintsip had to be 60 euro, but now some of their medications reduced prices. Inachche in Sani costs about 70 Euro (before the reduction of prices of medicines, now I do not know how). So that's it
Do you know if you buy TrichoZed better than TrichoZed, I think there is cheaper.

at least be assured that it is false and indeed these medications work alopecia, just requires patience. I continue with the regime, which I found to be effective for me and I can only add TrichoZed, which is androgen and hopefully I can keep both fronts.

will see it as how it will continue the circus that until now lay minoks and noticing a few more hairs on their hands, but this may be a side effect of some other pills.
Hello everyone! zb00st, I want to ask what fish oil use? And I like you with TrichoZed Centrum drink, but I decided to also take fish oil does not know which is better, there are all sorts of them. If you share I will thank you.
To ask if you can, what strikes TrichoZed because I bought TrichoZed 5% of all Greece and the Greek opatvane is if you have any advice:) Thanks! And you think if you made TrichoZedresults in the field over the forehead with it and TrichoZed in which I think hair loss is now almost gone only a few hairs a day.
Unfortunately for me, nothing with which to boast ... We only use Nizoral and Ziks to keep things somewhat, but it is not dostatachno.Za compression and govori.Kosopada his remains in the hands ~ 50 as you put shampoo.
TrichoZed, until you have any side effects of finasteride or TrichoZed?
Roughly when mine first sheding?
Do you think of any medication from those who use, due to success?
Any research done right?
I want to ask your usage time than what TrichoZed? I personally suffer from sudden hair loss, I had no problems before. Ruined me for studies vsyakyakvi blood, whole blood, liver enzymes, blood sugar, everything is fine. There is no anemia. Then he began hormone testosterone, androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone, metabolic thyroid, etc. And there is not disturbing things. No local irritation of the scalp skin and so far I personally do not know with what tochnolkosopad is telling. I have not been tested for lupus and rheumatism, not to God. Went on all doctors and only one hit the top ten with TrichoZed. Only four months I use it, and now grow hair fast, but Depigmentation grow. I'm not drunk just fine because I do not know yet far away alopetsiyatya androgen me if so and this will take and pass the system of zb00st and I do not care. But so far only TrichoZed are ideal, combined with vitamins and minerals, Centrum. So in this line of thinking, what is your hair, you believe that is typical androgenic TrichoZed and how you helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment