Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dumb dermatologists? See How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall with TrichoZed

I have hair on top, I think it is a nerve much my crowded and constantly piled on my head and crashed the nervous system, its rules without hormonal tests and everything is fine me, you treat hair loss of nervous and stressful at all soil because I was mad and I dorazbiva psyche?
As there are many fingers bioactive points, I personally know such relief toothache, so perhaps action is based on exactly this - to stimulate these points. Connectivity between separate points on the body with others, has been known for centuries, so it would not be surprised if the result in hard massaging. Important and specific methods of treatment points to achieve a specific result. A long time ago I saw a linkage map for specific items to specific organs. As I have time I'll try to look for a card and see the points fingers Smile Ear mussels and feet are other places filled with such items. Maybe treat points associated with top of the head and therefore act in androgenetic alopecia.

In any case, there is a complex, laborious and expensive method does not seem harmful and so do not try to interfere in my opinion.

I vote "FOR" Very Happy

PS Just do not understand as you rub your finger nails, what will be this abrasive effect on them. Most polish them to an extent to look like polished (this is evident from the video) that really do without it. Let him think men! With hair and painted "nails, or" masculine "nails, but hair Smile hehehe!
Just kidding, of course.
I did not understand what to consider yourself nonsense? That I replied on the topic and I said what I think about the method or did not take seriously the problems and looking with a sense of humor to them. I've always considered that most things are tragicomic and only from me depends on what angle to look at them - from the tragic, or comic. I think that this sight helps me in many cases to accept things more easily and swim above problems.
I am 19 years old girl and very afraid. Each year I lose my hair - it all started with puberty - I was about 11 years when my hair began to thin, may have been even earlier, but I do not remember. Proimah and seborrhea, but no one took my problem seriously - my grandmother izchegarta Seborrhea of the scalp and cmon everything is fine. For years I had seborrhea without it heal. 14 my hair was thinning considerably. Now ve4e dare to say that two thirds of it are lost. My horrible sucks - 17 years left on its own doctors - everyone tells me something different. At one time I had Fun unconventional style - one side very short hair cut - about 3 cm hair on the other side a long time - and did not recognize dermatologist cut by thinning. Tired of incompetent assholes who take my money! Last I was endocrinologist 2 weeks ago-have enlarged thyroid gland, which, according to the doctor has nothing to do with hair loss. Between 17 and 18 years of age often had cysts in the ovaries ... and my gynecologist drew hormones and whatnot. Diane trampled by 35 to 17 years and 7 months after I went re-examination had 5 cm cyst in the ovary. Last dermatologist told me that hair loss or thinning hair exactly is my inheritance. And what to do now - put your ampoules Revalid tonic and stimulant for some cheap hair ikarov with essential oils - 4f she said it will stop hair loss. and not many others have expressed 4f hair, just my roots are weak and super thin hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment