Wednesday 2 March 2011

Anemia and hairloss - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hair has always been the most visible, but the small problem that too often do not realize, just because it is visible. When you think, how many people who have really thick and beautiful hair? Very little. Most people have a good hairdresser and enjoy good cosmetic products that hair look thicker. Many people enjoy good wigs and nobody understands it. Some even use different wigs to look diverse, even their own hair to be nice. We live in modern society, which already has a lot Smile Unfortunately, very dirty ...
And once our grandmothers had hardly suffered from seborrhea and hair loss. Often used weapon against aphids - gas oil and vinegar. Thereof their hair became fine, and scalp - without seborrhea.
Seborrhea is caused by fungus species, which I read that you normally squat on our heads, but under certain conditions developed rapidly. Very often people have oily skin and seborrhea.

May from time to time to try this recipe against seborrhea (which in most cases actually lead to dripping and thinning hair).
Gas for lighting, pork lard and nesolena vinegar (preferably apple that smells less). I think it will be mixed in equal parts, but I do not remember well. Possle head is smeared with the mixture and allow to stand for some time. Gas burns slightly superficial layer of the skin of the head (a long time then white on large scales, but the itch is gone and scalp is reinforced). Fed fat and prevents the gas to burn skin severely. Vinegar - what fungi do not thrive in an acidic environment, so far I've heard. Large washer then falls because the hair still smells of gas Smile, but this is the problem.
Worse, I do not remember very well how exactly the rights and fulfill this recipe. LET YOU knows it, say! Because gas burns strong and not to damage others.

Meanwhile, always rinse hair after washing with acidic water (vinegar limontuzu, of lemon juice) in order to limit the dissemination of Seborrhea. This is our grandmothers are also doing. Sour water hair becomes soft and fluffy and easy to comb.

But like the look of the picture, your hair is not so much thinning. Recognize that a paddle with various ointments, each of which seems thinning hair.

Thyroid problems can also cause hair loss. My advice is to find a good endocrinologist at the University Hospital of Endocrinology in Sofia (now located in the building of the Maternity Hospital in Medical Academy) and there to treat thyroid gland. Here are some of the best endocrinologists. Because it can cause you headaches if not taken in time. The study of hormones have the greatest confidence of the laboratory in that hospital. On the other laboratories still have their wonderful results and do not believe them.

As to gynecological problems ... And I think often hand in hand with the thyroid gland. I can not recommend where to look for a good gynecologist. I personally go to another city, not in Sofia, in onko-gynecologist because I have great confidence, and I think onko-Gynecologists covering a wide range and are more aware of the various medical problems. In fact, just this doctor remembered and sent me to endocrinologist.

It is better if two doctors working together on your problems, because nothing surprising to have interrelated problems. And in any case be good as doctors. Then you could trust them, because things are rarely detected early and will probably require some time and persistence on your part as well and by the doctors. And then trust is very important, not to give up quickly.

Sometimes it may be that you have to drink the medicine for a long time. (In my case as a lifelong stock Smile, but it's not scary, is convened. There is a period of adaptation and the body, and man, but then everything goes normal ... Only you will share that in April I could not 10 meters to go, or get five steps without rest stop, and now I'm almost as before, though its podtichkvam road is still poumoryavam faster, but it gradually passes.

As skin doctors, dermatologists, doctors would have preferred NIDV or known as a skin clinic - again located in the Medical Academy, near the building of the maternity hospital. There have been confronted with anything and are pretty good.


And finally ...
Not so much staring problems. Accept them as annoying granted, which from time to time, among others, should also do. The beauty of a woman is not in the hair. There are many other things that cause people to be together. If you read in this forum, you will find that most of the posts are people who have no problem with hair, and their halves have such husbands, wives, friends, girlfriends. And if they torture precisely because their halves are plagued by the problem of hair loss. And, if not a reason to think that in fact this problem is not important in human relations Smile

Life is before you, enjoy it! You're 19 ... What a wonderful age! Use it wisely and noisy Wink Wink Wink
Everytime you come! Choice of occupation, fighting to prove ... Faithful friends ... Shared moments ... discos, partying, mountains, sea ... all of the entertainment world are yours!
ashtoto go there, there are several closed doors, knock pomotkvam, no one opens and so a few times ...
And I'm scared for myself, not so much about how people will perceive me ... I guess you understand here what is the dream for a long healthy thick hair ... I like, but if I had good hair would be perfect ...
This is a new interpretation for me of where maybe the problem lies with me. I read around the internet that anemia priinyavat hair loss and differentiation of hair - just like with me! And no one doctor has made this suggestion! Fools! But I'm one ... I had to become a doctor, not now to slap down. So will it examine how this is anemia - iron or other ... I'll write as a result, write, and you who knows something about it.
This is a new interpretation for me of where maybe the problem lies with me. I read around the internet that anemia priinyavat hair loss and differentiation of hair - just like with me! And no one doctor has made this suggestion! Fools! But I'm one ... I had to become a doctor, not now to slap down. So will it examine how this is anemia - iron or other ... I'll write as a result, write, and you who knows something about it.
ami not of iron, and e-rkata refused to send me a moment more. Research (said - the other month, though if my hemoglobin is low, then you would). But Tuesday will go and insisted on more thing to take a double because my hair fell back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment