Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fall and Winter hairloss - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I have never had such a problem until this fall. Jump can not believe my hair so it falls, I'm not sure whether it is normal, you usually fall time increases. I decided it cut a little, maybe this is why I have a long release. But if they continue to fall so we definitely need to point you to the doctor.
During pregnancy, my hair had become very shiny and pretty silnichka. But both are born small and I guess now because of breastfeeding myazam a broom in the head. Throughout the houses have hair (even though I've only tied hair) and has no shine. Otherwise, her haircut every month and birth until now only britona I've faced the press. I think these days to get a significant break it, but my hairdresser will tell whether it is appropriate or not. It was me and warned that during lactation will be exhausted much hair, but only did so ...
my hair after birth began to fall pretty hard brilliance evaporated, it was a dry and nasty. I decided to try one of the shampoo garnier fruktis for hair loss. I can tell you that there was an incredible result. Even after the second wash and my hair stopped falling.
Now, it began to drop something and I still buy from this shampoo. I hope to stay. This time I am sure that it is nerves and stress!
my lot fell after birth and can not sustain, so hog. There was an effect hair seemed to be reborn. Stopped falling, become healthy and shiny. But recently, it falls a lot, give him the season, do not know. I have not used a special shampoo for hair loss, but I wonder whether to try with some
Has not stopped my fall, terror, do the rest without hair. : Cry: My friend's hair loss after bremenosta help and also a drastic podstizhka ...
To tell you not to spend money on shampoo against hair loss, it's nonsense. I gave very much money for such tried whatnot / cheap, expensive and very expensive / and score 0.
What helps with hair loss are vitamins. Especially after pregnancy say to drink B-complex, zinc and biotin.Vitaminite of phyto also good.
It is normal after giving birth to her hair falls! I imagine him waiting for this moment and hey it to - my hair fell in full force. Use a shampoo - is said Defluval and recommended by the Bulgarian gynecological association. Compatible with pregnancy and lactation. Not all vitamins and supplements can drink while breastfeeding, and not all the masks because the ingredients pass through the blood into breast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment