Friday 4 March 2011

Fix your androgenic alopecia with TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

DHEA-s is produced by the adrenal glands and, if elevated in women is usually associated with polycystic ovaries and insulin resistance. Hence the connection to hair loss.

I have not checked whether the DHT test is made in Bulgaria, I read around the internet that is "home kit" but it is sold only in the U.S. in May.

DHEA-s I've done in Bulgaria and I was at the upper limit, but endocrinologist does not make any conclusion. Said that in some women this is normal, but you can try to suppress cortisol in the adrenal glands or other hormonal preparations and see if it affect the hair. This can lead to drastic weight gain (given that the adrenal glands produce about 50 hormones in the body) and I said "no thanks" at least I have problems with weight and such experiments do not feel like doing. Apparently doctors see women suffering from hair loss as the experimental rabbits. I read a lot of research papers that I can access from my uiversitet and I am delighted by the progress of izsledovatelstaka in the field of hair loss. More about testing the effectiveness of minoxidil and DHT blockers rotate things and success is not very satisfactory. I guess that is progressing slowly because the causes of hair loss especially in women are very complex and involve funkitsiyata the entire endocrine system.

And recently there is a genetic test to determine whether a man or woman is prone s to androgenic alopecia.
I guess not only women doctors experimenting on kodopada, but in men too. Indeed, androgen for hair loss most successfully treated with anti-androgens and minoxidil, but here their rights that are in the field of researches. May and they are not fully convinced that only causes hair loss Dehidrotestosterona, but there are other hormonal causes. For example, I will tell you that 16 months and 10 months Minoxidil finasteride, returned a large part of your hair, just do not have even the appearance of hair loss at the moment, however, soon put androgens such as androstenedione is DHEA-s, but my testosterone is so high he wants to go cap and my hair loss slightly increase. Not much, but slightly. But given that I drink it and finasteride inhibits 5-alpha reductase and is not obtained Dehidrotestosteron goes that hair loss is enhanced by testosterone itself. Endocrinology is complex work, the more hair loss associated with it.

Otherwise, izsledvanito DHT and I've heard that the U.S. has something, but for Bulgaria-nonsense. A doctor has offered you to stimulate the production of cortisol from the adrenals, because he and DHEA-s, are antagonists and wants to see if it will decrease by cortisol. Does not want to take other measures because hormone itself is your ceiling and can not make medical opinion, that is not tolko increased and wants to make a sample with cortisone.

And you did at the beginning of next month I'll put Hipoznite-FSH and LH to see why my testosterone mad and fly up. Abe, confused story with two words.
Many thanks to both of the notes. The whole thing is that actually read two months out of the forum and started to hesitate whether to start using minoxidil and finasteride, but a little afraid whether they are suitable for my case (especially finasteride ...).
Waiting for next Friday when it will be appropriate to let go again and supposedly more accurate laboratory tests for estradiol and testosterone, but will go and DHEA on your board (thanks again !!!).
My other personal suspicion is that I have any hair loss caused by poor diet ... The fact is that since my teenage years, however, I am sort of semi-diet, eat once a day with not so healthy stuff. In general, both maintained at the desired weight, because as a kid I was full and live in fear that I am prone to obesity. Since I try to change and this - I began to think to buy fruit to eat salads at least every other day and stuff, but not noticed any response. And in this case probably revalidat still had to help a little ... I do not know.
A possible and I've exhausted too much hair some time ago - I used dry shampoo for long, every day in January and wet hair up with a roll to be able to stay as dry and broken kichurcheta. But I stopped all this from the beginning of the year - should hair loss be stopped now if I make it mechanical injuries, and he did not stop and my own hair instead zhivne is becoming drier and drier as useful things to try to attach (balm, mask ... I was not used at all until a time). I hesitate, however, whether to emphasize a little more time on the improvement of the hair and not stopping hair loss.
There are some good periods of a day or two, when the fallen hairs are less than 100 (not much less, but still below 100). Trying to remember what may have done in those days, but I do not find any pattern. at other times only dress snow in 30-ish hair, and I constantly walk the mirror and then how exactly is thinning in passage of the hand through the hair does almost always drawing out hair or two when it is dirty and more. On days when I usually wash the end result goes to 300 hairs ... It's hard to not focus on a similar problem - perhaps you know yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment