Friday 4 March 2011

Full restoration of the lost hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

First that, I am fully convinced that I suffer from androgenic kosopad.Razbrah that is transmitted down the maternal line, and immediately guessed grandfather mi.Nadali will find a solution, but in general my hair is - a good friend because they carry more few inches of hair.
Second, notice that the entire top of the scalp is thinning as compared to the sides, but in recent months is evident even at 2 3 cm kosa.Sashto mow so few that remained grows extremely fast and I can not and smogvam.Vsyaka week need I take the hair in raka.Ta my question is why is this rapid growth, and if not what to do later on to save a little time before leaving and little is left?
if your hair thinner temples, you bald relatives probably with androgenic alopecia (hereditary). Why you have no idea growing fast, maybe because I always wear short.
What you can do. - Nothing to get rid of the problem. Otherwise you can try with Minoxidil 5% with Nizoral 2%. Here colleagues talk about some Ziks, but I have no information about it.
Minoxidil works in 30% of men, my dermatologist told him who also used it. This I can tell you if there is something else, ask!
Minoxidil in Bulgaria do not know whether there. And there will, however, is expensive. People are ordering them from Interenet, but to me it brought friends from Greece. view forum has 1000 topics Minoxidil
I am 20 years old 6 years actively engaged with the gym, the last two years becoming involved with profeisionalno bodibilding.Oktomvri months '08 race I had in my preparation included steroidi.Za first time using banned drugs, but I read everything obstoino that I could find out foreign forums (except what I said treniora). I checked if I have relatives in maichina line hair loss, I did, but nevertheless all the time, 6te weeks using them, adopt finasteride (1 / 4 pill a day) and Nizoral 2% in den.Za my dismay about the fourth week started Very serious hair loss, bed and pillow were my goals in hair in the shower my hair remained bunch ratsete.Poluchih intense itching and the appearance of skalka buds.
Once you quit taking steroids, hair loss stopped, but my hair is extremely dry and istanyala uredyala.Predimno side .. as a cover when I have happiness parhut.Za buds izcheznaha.Interesuva me is there any way (cosmetics, detergents), again take back the beautiful and thick hair that I had before tova.Blagodarya all in advance!
He had to check paternal sashto.Gena is transmitted equally to both linii.Chel'm sure some steroids should not be taken with finasteride ... It with dandruff, itching and acne are typical side effects of high levels of androgens . You had to read carefully the side of finasteride .. Very often there is an increasing loss of hair during the first few weeks of priem.Vazmozhno describe what is to be due to this fact.
Thing to you is that after stopping the hair loss is steroids spryal.Spored me your hair has reacted to the surge in hormones and changed to 3 to 6 months should return as is bila.Mozhe be accessed masks and Nizoral.
If you still have some genetic predisposition can speed things up ... in this case it is not certain that you will be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment