Friday 4 March 2011

About the Hormonal medical examination - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I appeal to those of you who have done hormonal studies. Mine are out today, I have not gone to pick them up, but I called my doctor the familiar, which appoint them and she said that my testosterone is the upper limit, and DHEA-S e slightly above normal, but it was normal for my age.
What you talking about? May is androgenic?

I asked her if she would do something and said that I would prescribe contraceptives Fun ...

What were your results? Share something svarznao Hormones
A little later included, but I'm at work.
What is normal for your age? I am 33 years old and am in the same polozhenie.I two hormones are the top 6 m granitsa.Sled intake of contraceptives their levels fell, but I think it is temporary and will still rise .
As I recall you do not have problems with tsikala.Ako you start contraceptives can throw about hormones, I do not know .... very complicated!
Do you have increased hair?
Female hormones examined it?
bye for now.
My research yet nyakav prolactin, estrogen and another two. I am not very familiar with those things. Disorders do not have any cycles and still wonder ... When you birth control without significant impact on hair loss right?
Only one type of file are you?

But otherwise the doctor told me che as a younger woman, the tall and is dhea-s.
A case of sex hormones do not discuss them because the doctor told me it makes no sense. When you how?
I drank 6 m.Regulon (contraceptive). At 5-6 months I noticed that my hair loss stopped namalya.Sled them to 2-3 weeks, my hair started again strongly pada.Vaprosat however, whether the effect is only until drink contraceptive because Diane 35 is written exactly such a cosmetic purposes, acne and androgenic alopetsiya.Samo that no life should drink kontratseptivi.Ako a hormonal imbalance probably could regulate hormones, but if the body in general to produce male hormones to more, then the effect of contraception will be only temporary.
You ultimately explores a female sex hormones, are estradiol, progesterone, a well LH and FSH? Te are also examined vazhni.Ako them can write values when they become ready.
Following the logic of the doctor when I was aged 20 years should also have been my high male hormones, but I then I had gorgeous hair
I do not know where istinata.Pri everyone individually.
I will write the values I get medical history. Tomorrow I travel, so it will not happen, but next week somewhere. We'll see ... might combine with the contraceptive Eukapil and Pantogar (I'm glad of it, my hair stopped falling fixed)
Hi, I have not written because I was without internet at home and from work and no time is slow. So for the hormone-I drank six months because of slightly higher androstenedione androstenedione. The result was the improvement of the skin (be smooth), but komedoncheta and is now located. However, in terms of hair and hair-nothing has improved. Went to a herbalist - in the village Zheleznitsa, Sofia says is Kaniskov. He wrote books. He told me to stop them these hormones and that nobody is "prokopsal" of them. He gave me the pharmacy herbal phytohormones-called "M2Ton, around $ 10 herbal tablets and anti-stress: Geriforte i Septilin (of" Himalaya ", in about 1 2lv. Each). And some drops of Nasturtium its output. First you need to drink 6 months, 1 table. 3 times daily before meals, and others-about a month. Begin!
Long ago I went to get my medical history, but I started, and you'm in session so it's hard to go here often for which I apologize. I'll try to find at least 10ina minutes per day.
So, all other hormones are my rules with the exception of testosterone, which is an upper limit - 3.0 (0.3-3.0) and DHEA-S-which targets 10.3 (but must be between 0.81-9). So as my ma hair loss is hereditary and we'll see what I do. I'm still not decided
that hormones are not the norm in my view, mean that not as many so-called "hereditary" hair loss, but hormone - androgen-driven ... Do not you think
did the course with M2Ton and Geriforte i Septilin, would you say you got a result, many think that I not started it, and another from where he found them in every pharmacy you can buy them.
I do not occur in many others. constant - intermittently drank a few months these herbs, but not quite full, so I can not tell whether they are effective. For me things are the same, but I'm not and changed some things (not because I do not want, but just mope and I do not make the effort, a vicious circle occurs) as overdoing volatile food and my health habits ... Last ginekolozhka one told me about "Femicur N"-herb every day to drink them, a few months to regulate the cycle ... We'll see what comes out
several years ago when I did the hormonal studies, testosterone was also in my ceiling, but my gynecologist says 'Diane 35' because I suddenly discovered a small cyst on one ovary, generally, if it was not hair at all and had to know that I have a cyst
Girls want to ask you to figure out what my paper looks which I made for hormones because my gynecologist recommend me to do them. I am a bit scared and want before you go to him to know whether good or bad my results. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful .... Namely my research are:

Prolactin 182.53IU / l reference range M (45.0 - 375.0), G (59.0 - 619.0)

LH 5.65IU / l reference range M (1.5-9.3) F (Fol 1.9-12.5, 8.7-76.3 ovul, Lut 0.5

FSH 4.72IU / l reference range M (1.4-18.1) F (Fol 2.5-10.2, 3.4-33.4 ovul, Lut 1.5

Estradiol 61.57pmol / l reference range M: do191; G: ot1-10g.22-99.1, Fall 40-606, 536-193 ovul

Testosteron 1.00nmol / l reference range M: 1-12g.0.10 - 2.37; of the 13-17g.0.98 38.5; over 17g.8.4-28.7 F (0.5 - 2.6)

Progesteron 3.85nmol / l reference range M (0.89-3.8Cool G (Fall 0:48 to 4:45, Lut 10.62-81.28, me. To 2.32)

All I have made a 3-day cycle of progesterone but only the 21-day so my gynecologist had recommended me, I have complied with the requirements for datite.Blagodarya you in advance.
For hormones ... in 1998 I did complete hormonal tests for the first time. I started her last treatment in an effort to find what makes my hair dripping. Shortly before I started taking a variety hapchentsa, I do not fit in my hand Smile, which ultimately led to hormonal disturbances. It turned out that my prolactin is secreted in 10 times above normal. Naturally, the consequences were not late, my period stopped gradually gained Kielce. Nobody could tell me if this problem is connected somehow with alopecia. Just then, my hair completely disappeared and only she, eyelashes, eyebrows. For the first time and bought a wig. I gave up all kinds of treatments ... And so to 2006 - started spontaneously taking parlodel, appeared menstruation, after 3 months pregnant and in the last 9 months my hair appear. With the birth again fall off. Not that I'm not interested, not that I do not want hair, but things arranged in order of importance and of course it is not primarily about me. Tolova for years and got used to accept the way I am. If someone has a "problem" with me, to mind his own business! Smile I think the problem is somewhere deep in us .. stress, fear ... I do not know, but the key is to overcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment