Sunday 6 March 2011

How to wash your hair? - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

How to wash your hair? Many people suffer from various hair problems precisely because they do not wash properly. So:

Before starting the procedure scrupulously Brush hair to remove dirt, styling products and sweat that literally and hampering breathing.

Wet your head with plenty of lukewarm water. Rub a little shampoo between your hands and start massaging the scalp with circular motions of the fingers. Even better is if the shampoo away with a little water in the hollow of his hand or in some podrachen court. Do not rub hard, not Scooby. For those of you who are fans of short or wash your hair twice a week, one application of shampoo is enough.

Rinse with water, blot gently and put conditioner at the ends, comb. Leave 1-2min., Rinse again. To this end, the most expensive hair salons in the world using mineral water - not as chalky as the tap, and some stylists rely on soda. As for the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, imparting shine - those known from antiquity funds act great, they do not exceed dose: tablespoon per liter of water.

After the final wash blot dry gently with a cloth

Do not decide until the hair is wet, especially if it is thin and weak, damaged, painted or have strong hair!
Long hair does not need application of shampoo at all. Suffice it doato washing foam flow down for rinsing.

Truths / delusions

We must use the same shampoo.
From where to where? Condition of the hair, and accordingly its needs change depending on health problems, hormonal levels, seasons. So you find that your favorite shampoo you do not act well, immediately replace it.

Shampoos "2-in-1 grease.
That's right is due to the fertilizing and facilitating combing substances incorporated therein. Therefore, dermatologists recommend alternation with others.

The more foam is, the better it will wash your hair.
Greshkaaa! Foaming properties of the products have nothing to do with cleaning effect, also the large amount of foam dries, creating conditions for the flowering ends, makes hair more susceptible to external aggressions.

We should not overdo it with dry shampoo
True is, indeed, they quickly absorb excess sebum, but their frequent use causes itching and irritating the scalp. Therefore, their application must be limited to extreme cases - a long journey, hospital stay, etc.
Of course you have to shtadim hair ... but to tell you .. I have so much friends, with thick hair, which I don care how you wash your hair, what hair ... and they are perfect! In most cases hair loss is due to 'internal' problems, but external factors are not so important .. I have a friend who went to Thinning Hair ... because it is very thick (and the other is that she washes with washing-up liquid)
So .. this is not the most important of all is to see where the problem-inside!
To tell you I do not know what my hair is falling ... I already 8 years and salvation nyama.Samiya hair loss is not very strong, my hair is alive, etc., but the problem is that it is non-refundable . And I think that very likely the reason for my hair loss is hormonal ... Oh May otplesnah ... I wanted to say that I had and itching - sometimes upside ... but it accidentally cured with vinegar! Then I realized from my mother that one time, so we managed to parhuta.Az putting on 1ts 1 cup vinegar water, watering already washed her hair and 5-6 consecutive procedures - end of sarbezha.Znam Seborrhea that is different from dandruff, but I think I had just that-goals seboreya.Poluchavah scabs on the scalp (wounds) and as you Valerie I sipped even after washing!
Try! In the worst case will give sheen!
Ami and I have occasionally pap4itsi as the scalp and face, in my oily but not greasy. Otherwise, the base of the bulb has a white dry skin as hair fall. Dermatologists told me that seborrhea is because I had "kelichki. I'll try vinegar, why not. But I stress is strong and long (and continuing) you should stop trying. Otherwise now dub with Alpikort F Merz and drink Nevrobeks, as prescribed by a dermatologist. But do not take sedatives, death gave it to me, once I made this mistake and I am like a rag, dropped my blood, I was at the Amoco, not themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment