Sunday 6 March 2011

How to Comb My Hair? - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, here I read through the forum it is nice hair to any decision den.Az have strong hair and I do not know I have a feeling that if you comb a comb minute or two and my last zadazhala izpokape and on my head I do not know if it kositsa.No little more about this ...

And I do not like to brush her hair for the same reason, but the truth is that by combing do massage the scalp, which I think is just a personal benefit. Comb or brush, however, must Semite as often as possible. Even every day if possible. It should not be overdone and because frequent brushing of the hair leads to oily I.

But I love to solve it, because I enjoy the massage of the head. However, my comb has little teeth to not interrupted or otskubva hair. And I like nymphet wash it every day ...

I also do not like to brush my hair because it accounts for more kosmi.Tova me more stressed by poveche.Inache head massage can also stimulate kravobrashtenieto but nevertheless quite separate hairs.
And you have any idea what combs or brushes are best. I read that the natural hair, but I do not think I ever saw. Or maybe wood? I use a plastic comb, but those with large teeth .... the same reason you are writing above ...
Hairdresser told me that the tree is not good because natsepva hair or something. As for natural bristle ... hamz you ahead of time so was said and toothbrushes until they realized that the natural host brown hair more microbes.


Otherwise my hair since tapering pretty tangle and you can not help solve it at least occasionally.


And I complain ... That night I slept in her boyfriend and his bed is one such terry the sheets ... and is de ... As I woke up in bed (no pillow inexplicably) had at least 20ina hair. Tity is not that much for a night do you think?
I employ natural bristle (if actually true Rolling Eyes), because my hair is curly and I always found it difficult to comb.
The number of hairs:
, Some doctors say it is normal to fall to 100 hairs per day;
-Other-150 hair
Vitamin-Hair (Mr. Dr. Pantogar) think that writing-m / t 50 and 80 hairs per day.
Overall mass argument is that it is normal to fall to 100 hairs, but not in a combing of hair, but gradually in-combing in the clothes on the floor and t.n.Estestveno counts and density of hair.
I personally believe that to 50 if the hair fall out, as hair is diluted, there is a problem.
For me, morning rose whip around 30 k., Sometimes poveche.Smyatam that is not normal.
Let others say what they think and how they.
So I've heard different figures, but most often - it's normal to fall to 100 hairs ... which to me seems to me an awful lot!
For me it was also begun to fall a lot, probably over 100 Sad but I do not know why I have not gone to the doctor, I hope it is not a serious thing, so I took a drink ampules Phyto (without much effect) and then Pantogar. From Pantogara think there is an effect ... also read here about hair masks, and began to do and maybe they have some positive effect ... otherwise I so in the morning such as video on the pillow and the sheets hair via collapsing my mood for the day ...
Hi, I also think that the number of fallen hair fixed a problem. Everyone knows "deredzheto and alone can decide when his hair falls too. I remember that as our couples untying the knot (I was 9th grade) my hair again so had begun to fall, but she slept with Diprosalik-lotion, and less obviously pouspokoih. At the beginning of my hair loss but now (about a year and a half), this lotion did not help. Obviously I've ever DIstresirana Sad Besides combing for - I know not to touch the thorns of the brush or teeth of the comb to the scalp! This injurious to her!? I do not brush my since my fall - only in exceptional cases where it is very perturbed, roughly once a week or 2 times. Wash it with shampoo "Himalaya" Dandruff - not bad, then can a little balm, and then stop watering it with 1 tablespoon Vinegar diluted in water ...

No comments:

Post a Comment