Sunday 6 March 2011

Pain in the hair roots - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

my problem is this ... a few days I feel pain in the roots of your hair in the scalp, and it mainly just above the crown .... like when I was tied tight in a ponytail and then dropping in the hair is feel the pain .. even maybe is silna.Chuvstvam its roots somehow very hard .. like kills me skin
A month ago I mentioned Dolo heavy hair loss, but dermatologists did not see any problem ... come to the conclusion that all of the antibiotics that I had painted for gums + contraceptive makers.
Lately, everything is normal, my hair dripping its normal ...
but I have no idea the pain in my scalp from what it is. do not feel any bumps, and I'm not red ..
Please someone if you can advise me what to do any drugs
Strange problem you have in May Probably one of the ladies will answer you, but Look at that there be inflammation of peripheral nerves on the scalp, then it will for a forum with more nepriyato title.


Pain in hair roots can be inflammation of the follicles - are said folikulitis may look like pimples on the scalp or just podutinki that are sensitive to the touch. Usually caused by stress and bacterial growth on the scalp. Are you going to feel small balls that fall easily with fine hair finally? For me, especially under stress appear and develop a habit to constantly pick on the scalp, which is very silly, but difficult to control. The most reasonable to turn to the doctor.

Well no, I have no bumps or pimples .. nyakakvi.Byah the doctor and after much reflection we realized that too often the use of vinegar on the scalp (wet my hair every other day with vinegar), my roots are hardened or something like it was .. and my hair has become more acute .. and why is it when I exercise and tie her to the shallow even for a moment, then it hurts AutoRemover with dni.Izpisa revalid ampulki me and told me to use them, were very useful for hair and scalp as a whole ... for hair loss ... for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment