Friday 4 March 2011

impaired carbohydrate tolerance - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am a typical representative of young women with impaired carbohydrate tolerance with polycystic ovaries. Damn difficult for me to diet - all that is my sticky carbohydrates. So now along the other research I made and burdening with glucose. The results are dismal - on the road if I lose weight to become diabetic. According to endocrinologist high levels of insulin accentuated androgenic function of the ovary. A vicious circle - if you want to lose weight should follow a diet that will be detrimental to my hair. Very good my diet affects bezvaglehidratnata - summer for 3 months I lost about 7-8 kg. But then I started my hair problems - began to drop as the World. So now looking to eat everything, but less often and more movement and month - 3 kg. I know that is not much, but it's something right?
how you found that carbohydrate intolerance or as they say? I have not made other studies of sex hormones than those of the thyroid. What others have to do, whether I do not have any such problems with insulin (because many overdo the cute and all the food, but I have family history - diabetes in the family de). And nothing else I realized: you have not had a problem with hair protein diet before, right?
I went into hospital for further tests of hormones on the recommendation of my ginekolozhkata. Hospitalized in the ward, "Endocrinology" on Alexander's Hospital. There I made a series of studies to clarify common hipoglikemiy which had until then. I was a very overweight, although not adopt only such quantities of food - sweet barely ate. I did a test - burden of glucose - fasting morning you take blood after drinking glucose and every 30 minutes you take blood - so to 180 min from intake of glucose. For me, the results were shocking - terrible high levels of insulin. According to endocrinologist rarely encountered such cases. For me also has a family history of diabetes. Accordingly, I was told that you should lose weight - otherwise I am 100 percent diabetic. Put in simple language to me pancreas produces too much insulin, carbohydrates assuming it is not absorbed because the receptors do not 'work' and everything on my body. But as pancreatic proizvaezhda more insulin - so at one point stops functioning. Now it's late, but I promise that tomorrow will look a material which has been explained in great detail all that. If you have more questions - ask. I became almost spetsilistka. But it is best to visit an endocrinologist, who will you appoint studies are necessary to clarify whether, and you have such problems.
For me, these are expressed hipoglikemiy so - since I was a constant diet usually ate in the morning - at the same time my nausea and the only way to feel better was to eat something sweet. Otherwise you're going into a momentary loss of consciousness.
Insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. About 30% of women with sleep have insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. Hyperinsulinemia is a factor contributing to increased cardiovascular risk in women with sleep. The easiest insulin resistance is demonstrated by determining the ratio of glucose: fasting insulin.
Impaired glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Please, I hope I was helpful. And with regard to the endocrinologist I can recommend my - terrible and I'm glad I hear only good reports about him by his patients and colleagues.
most surprising that I have not written here: with excessive oily skin and hair (+ miscellaneous there blackheads and acne) and drought have the skin of the hands and feet and it is about 2 years - almost with hair loss shortly before that. My last saw ginekolkozhka study with androstenedione expressed in the form of a question the assumption that my skin is dry, but oily ... Apparently there is a link with hormones, but it was pretty botched this (even surprising that knowledge of symptoms), and I am in and ask her. This week will visit another - hopefully decent - gynecologist and ask. And you have these symptoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment