Friday 4 March 2011

hair mask with bone marrow - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

This is my therapy now if someone can be helpful:

- Rogain (now 5 weeks)
- Shampoo Pregain
- Forte-Seboral about it I can say that helps dandruff, but can not judge its effect in terms of enhancing hair growth-dub is a weekly
- Hair mask with bone marrow, which I bought, was pretty disgusting, perfectly straight hair, like her wash her hair, literally creak, but another effect also can not decide yet; mark is Miosotis, Italian is the price and is about 7.50, but it will come by looking for a long time, apply several times weekly, after bathing helps to weak and damaged hair

So I thought a mask with bone marrow. And I'm benefiting from it, but there is no trace of bone marrow or something to nourish hair. Just makes it look better. Do not accidentally write on the package that contains no animal products. Well then how the hell will have marrow in it?
The forum of the ABC some time ago came a boy MotoRAZR, which deals with the creation of various cosmetic products specifically for hair. He flashed that this mask at least we are not nurtured.
The rest is OK treatment Smile
Better home made masks. I've heard (and I wrote in drugs) that helps a lot if you take bone marrow from nezamrazyavan shank and stick it namazhesh hair and sit all night with naelon and hat, and the morning wash.
Well, is there still a mask that can be sold and do rabota.Vse though I much preferred to directly put a mask vmeto to release it before .... Although it is clear that can not be expected who knows what results ...
Good things I heard about the mask of Revalid which swells, though no one hair is grown. Of course a man know that the composition is good, but I think I do not think her try, but should. Ever forget! Anyway, there are so many products for hair that ...

Otherwise, most masks are intended hair to look better, not nurture it.

As regards domestic masks much depends on what type hair and scalp. For the same talk in another topic Chat mdam
I'm drunk Revalid of vitamins, I've heard good feedback about the mask, but I do not think it was the cheapest ...
Okay people, I can not understand something ... Everywhere, absolutely everywhere wrote that the price of Rogain is about $ 600 a year or something podobno.Na me out for six months $ 100?? I can not explain it ... Can I have taken some bogus? But do not believe it was taken from a pharmacy in the USA, but has all the directions, instructions, etc.??
And I saw something else on the net - wrote that Rogain DELAY hair loss, but stopping it completely Propetsia ...
In fact the U.S. is cheaper because it produced there!
We in Europe also have our brands. Already there are many products containing minoxidil.
This probably wrote it everywhere on the net? or any bg website? I have not really heard.

But anyway as I have already told Minoxidil makes hair harder and volume. Small hairs that because androgen factor become thin and inconspicuous, are thicker and thus one has the feel of a thick hair.
Propetsiya contains finasteride, which has almost the same function, but because it is taken orally, the effect is stronger. Must look for the exact explanation of how 5alfa reductase
I would like to ask where can I order propetsiya because in Bulgaria is missing. What is roughly the price and for how long over a pack. Furthermore, I guarantee the place from where I order it I'll ship it to you quality? Do not know if there fake or expiry dates and how far one can trust.

Thanks in advance.
But as far as I know Propetsia act negatively on male libido
How do you info and what it means otritsyatelno
I see that May are one of the few men of many others in this forum so I would be glad if you can make contact
He told me it lekar.Propetsia acting hormonal and namalvyava seks.Do desire to what extent I do not know, but I about gave up Propetsiya.
haha! wilder, what do you intend to make contact?
Otherwise that Propetsiya decreased desire for sex with men, and I've heard.
Same veshtestvp finasteride is contained in more Proskar. I am not interested in this type of medication and therefore do not have much information.

No comments:

Post a Comment