Sunday 6 March 2011

Is there a problem with me? Sulfur - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

My hair is oily, thin hair and have to wash in den.Imam dandruff, my parents also have, among others, who never sees, but when I run my fingernail through the skin of the head, under my nails remains something of a dirty white color-dandruff, predpolagam.Tova mean that you have oily seborrhea? hiding there Seborrhea risk of hair loss? I read about dry and my hair bristled ...
My other problem is the hair falling straight to the bulbs without any fizichski natisk.Vizhdam them when fingers run my fingers through your hair, or when you spend fingers through your scalp feel-tiny dots and catch them to have short hair, fell in personal lukovitsata.Hodih doctor, but she categorically refused to give me direction for examination dermatologist I visited a pharmacy, there were many drugs ... My parents will not pay me no attention to this type of problem, I 18 and I have many opportunities, even if no ... I do not know where to turn, so please you let me check ...
Relax, do not worry so much.
On your personal physician and pull .... a greeting from me, and explained that even if you do not give a direction they should at least examine, diagnose and prescribe treatment, rather than sending them to the pharmacy for diagnosis and treatment. It is difficult to give advice on the net so the more that we are not professionals but simply many young people.

Many people have seborrhea and I live with it. Perhaps your problem is due to oily seborrhea. Often teens are activated such problems. Dandruff (dandruff, never knew the correct spelling) or Seborrhea far as I know, are the same disease of the scalp caused by a type of fungus that normally their lives there, but under certain appropriate conditions, developed rapidly. Very often but not always, leads and more powerful than normal hair loss. You say you find hair loss small hairs. Do not worry, this does not mean that the bulb has died. Just these hairs are not fed well and because of this fall.

Now a few measures of "granny recipes" that you can predprimesh.
1. Always rinse your hair after washing with acidified water.
Fungus does not thrive in an acidic environment and when izplaknesh after washing hair with acidic water, which is complicated a little vinegar (preferably apple - less smell there) or lemon juice, the hair becomes soft and silky and the development of the fungus prevent. You do not need much, 1 tablespoon in 1 liter of water is sufficient. And watch scalp is well drenched with this acidic water. You may even slightly rubbed. Watch this rinse to become your habit. Put your bottle in the bathroom with a little vinegar to you is always handy.

Can do and "mask" before washing of lime juice, some honey and yogurt (LB prefer that the bacteria are at least guaranteed him under any circumstances Danone, or their products - "grandmother" and others, this is not sour milk, all dairy bacteria are killed). Put the eye and mix with some water. Massage into scalp and leave until dry. Then washed and rinsed with acidic water. In this mask you can add and egg yolk for nourishment, but I guess that the acid will cross. I have not tried.

You can buy a small bottle of liquid spray and perfume in it to pour acid and water to spray the entire skin glavataezhednevno to regular sour skin and thus prevents the fungus to grow, while the limit this process.

2. Always rinse thoroughly and very good hair, not to remain on the scalp and hair washing proparati.
Wash your hair, preferably with soap, which washes away easily, you home if you can find. It is quite strong, but rinse more easily than others. Strong shampoos are not preferable.
There is a rule that if you use the same long Shampoo (Dandruff), he ceases to act, so you need to swap them.

Other methods of cleaning are:
with clay
with egg yolk

3. One recipe is very efficient - gas, oil and vinegar.
Gas for lighting, pork lard and nesolena vinegar mix (but you have to see how you did) and the head is smeared with this mask stays and then washes nice. Scalp is poobelva but is healthy and beautiful hair.

4. Recently I learned that potassium permanganate has fungicidal (against fungi) action. I tried to inject a pale pink solution into the scalp, but I have not done it long enough to judge its effect. Known doctor-dermatologist told me that quite dry and was not well.

5. You can make the recipe with chili pepper and rub into the scalp - it stimulates circulation and provides topical skin with vitamins and promotes hair to sprout and grow.

6. You can do "gymnastics" of the scalp, stimulates blood circulation.
Grab your hair with your hands close to the skin and gently pull zapochvavash to move the skin in different directions - forward, backward, up and down. So the whole chapter. You'll feel the blood flow in the head. Very useful exercise.

7. In pharmacies really quite anti-dandruff preparations, but perseverance is required because it is not treated. Remains as a problem for life, the important thing is to not let it get to strong growth.

Here is a preparation:
Sebomax - Dandruff Lotion. 2 times a week, after washing, is rubbed into the scalp and kept for about 10 minutes (the package says 5, but the doctor told me 10), then rinse. Price - 9 -10 euro. I do not know whether it run without a prescription. Beware the eyes.

ANY USE KEEP eye contact! This is the rule.

Do not expect immediate results from these methods. Do not happen by magic things Smile But manifest persistence, you'll see one after another month and a serious improvement.

And most importantly. Do not worry so much. Coupons are your Smile Rejoice, now a vacation - the best weather, the best age!
I am very grateful to you for all time worked and shared experience! We will try everything, hopefully something an effect that shampoos that I enjoyed I am in are not reliable.
Strangely I only did the hair fall from malnutrition ...? For months, drink supplements for hair, make it a little boost that I was thin, the diet never bila.Pritesnih out what to do with this hair every hair My precious, almost
I tried to give you options that are almost "no money" because writing did not have the means. But if you 10 leva bought his Sebomax, I currently use it (but recently) and I think that gives a fairly quick results in terms of Seborrhea.
Also forgot to add sulfur and as an anti-seborrhea, sold in pharmacies in powder form and is not expensive, is included in many anti-seborrhea, but how can you use this powder, I do not know. Must ferrets can be found prescription.

And now stop these "supplements", do I have faith in such things. Usually they can not register something as a drug because the requirements are large, register it as a dietary supplement, not clear side effects, etc.
pharmacy and ordered it, they told me that two days will dostavyat.Dano podeystva.Ako you other products that can help me will be happy to spodelish.Nyamam able to pay for private doctors and their research, but 10-20 BGN course I namerya.Po forums I read that some of them prescribe ointments, etc. for 100lv and up and except for personal and private doctors I remain net prostranstvoto.A parents did exactly the hair will never get me financed in more seriously.
For food additives, do not know how good, I just filed Revalid and Pantogar by particular Pantogara remember that the leaflet says that the hair becomes more shiny, healthy, blah blah ... I drank it two months and began Revalid-a, which I've taken dosega.Obshto drink supplements for several months, perhaps years, but honestly my hair has the same condition as predi.Nadyavah that makes hair less prone to hair loss at least, but now seeing it fall straight hair with the bulb is stresnah.No can not stop them drinking, I have little hope that the hair will fall to overtake me at least this year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment