Sunday 6 March 2011

Seborrhea can lead you to hair loss - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

My name is Willy and sym of 19 years, from about 14 years I have vyzrast dry seborrhea on the scalp and sometimes the ears. Inheritance is my sister and my dad are also provided with seborrhea. Vyprosyt me whether Seborrhea always leads to hair loss after puberty (or all). On my own skins do not interfere, but God forbid my hair fall out Shocked because I'm asking since August since I notice that, in my mind I fall a lot more hair than before. Is the change of seasons by excessive eating junk food (sweet and bakery), or indeed from Seborrhea? Also provided so just since August has started to make a mask with trivitaminol not very often, now about 4 pyti. But sym placed in the 2 tablespoons lyzhitsi and read vyv forum that excess amount can lead to counterproductive. Please share it really so? And you know how seborrhea English / German so I can potyrsya more information on the net? Thanks
When your father and your sister there kosospad?
In general Seborrhea kosopad.Mozhe would lead to some people that do not reflect this nachin.Az seboreya.Pri also got my hair loss and Seborrhea appeared at the same vreme.Ot everything I've read about Seborrhea'm left with impression that the cause and gender are hormoni.Narushava funktsiyava of sebaceous glands.
For now I have not found something effective for the treatment of seborrhea.
And some dermatologists prescribe ointments which temporarily relieve things.
It is good to take vitamins of B group, do not eat fatty foods, limit coffee, cigarettes and alcohol.
Well my dad has hair loss, yes, but he is 40 years myzh and I can not decide whether it is Seborrhea or not. My sister has many gysta hair. She is 17. So I asked, I can not decide what will happen over time. I pray to remain just a skin disease and nothing more. In one website it said that only the most severe cases of seborrhea can lead to hair loss.
Seasonal hair still think about 3-4 mesetsa.Pri you may have something to sezonno.Mozhesh take any supplements for hair-Revalid or Pantogar.Vtorite are quite expensive but are now dobrite.Za try to tova.Pri each situation will affect your hair better because they contain vitamins that improve the strength of hair and promote growth.
I also use about 6 months trivitaminol mask, but in this variant in which all know, but trivitaminol and yolks. I put a half bottle of trivitaminola well affected me this mask hair loss. The only problem I stopped because the mask is that it quickly became my my my greasy hair. So, now you do not do this mask. Probably half a bottle of my hair is too much.
If you have hair loss and think that it is medicine, then stop this mask and see whether it is or has other reason
I want to share and my treatment in very severe seborrhea, which I can not but affect the hair, just the release of excessive amount of sebum develops very nasty fungus it develops, cleaning agent (shampoo) further damage.
Bulb stew and atrophy. In advanced stages there is separation of the oily skin of the scalp about half a square centimeter
with at least a dozen hair (depending on the area of the scalp).
Good solution in this case I was prescribed by my skin.
Every four months is taken as 4 tablets Fungolon (100 mg)
4 days 1 tablet, then continued for two weeks on 1 tablet of Selenium na (walmark! !!!!!!) and meanwhile continue with their vitamins, which better not ever stop (but alternate them wisely! ). The effect is lasting.
But do without prescription Fungolon is weak and harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment