Sunday 6 March 2011

A mask with green tea + coffee + zinc - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am a boy aged 23 who suffers from hair loss about two years now. Now I am mad and miserable with this hair loss is via nerves and tension from anywhere. I think I am still early in this age remain without hair, it suppresses the very young guy like me in their development and particularly in life and communication with the girls. Because hair loss has changed my life and one mind back on as before. Now communicating with the girls is not like before, just somehow feel depressed and humiliated my self-confidence is somehow lower than that my hair is thin and I know what you may think Beyonce opposite to me about that hair I was little! For nearly two years watching my hair fall straight and I do not know what to do. Over time, hair thinning and hair especially around the crown has become very rare, and the rear started to initiate something like a circle. As I have known for a long time that heritage is transmitted clearly and in my case. Dedovtsite me were all bald and my father and obviously I'm prihvanal them. Tity really is a Golem tash * k genyite to wear in their ancestors and for them to suffer as you do! For these two years I have enjoyed 2-3 shampoo against hair loss, the latter of which is defuval something to say. I think there was some retention of hair loss and yet over the months at least, it continues to trap the hair without their return. I read a lot of topics in the forum here and I think that really is androgenic and my hair loss. Problem is that I have not been viewed as a dermatologist or doctor is there. I went twice in my personal doctor to ask her what to do a stupid sheep replied that there was no sense that it leaves you once nothing can help me! That and both times I hear it coming and I beat it with a shovel and to change my GP because I just do not give any chances with this answer! You could at least have sent me the researches nekade but simple and it does not do. I could say I've read a lot on the Internet and acquaintances have told me that it can somewhat slow down hair loss with medication but it just did not want to argue. Now looking for a doctor in my town but I do not know exactly what to look for me to make izsledvanie and find exactly what I and what can help me. For this I want to ask your doctor exactly what to look for in spetsyalno Blagoevgrad if you know anyone? In your opinion, is it advisable to go to the doctor to examine me or better to any of ointments began to print the amount you have issues? Nekak just have to hold it this where my hair is left straight to unhook it. Maybe cuz much nerves and it contributes to its fall but just in this fucking life and I do not want to and not something annoys me sometimes lack of money. unemployment or other problems it brings Neuro that can not be avoided. We've stopped an ointment on exactly ERVAMATIM POWER seeing it advertised that much tv Apak and the price of 39 Euro is not quite tolko skapa.Znam that there are a lot of junk medicines over the Internet which has no effect but tity on TV advertising it can must have something or at least a small effect of it? So interesting to me is some benefit there it is and if you enjoyed that remained at least a little happy? in the sense that one can at least stop hair loss even if it does not grow new hair? If you can recommend me Neko preparation for a start or at best to progress again doctor? I'll be glad if someone help on my right or on our common problem at all.
So androgenic treated with antiandrogens. Whether spreads, whether drinking or local injection - try, does that help the most numerous and most convenient. Minoxidil also helps to sprout and some other new or strengthen hair thin.
If I've started at least 5 years ago even with local antiandrogen, there would be please to see permanent hair-growth on his head. But you have not turned my attention to time. And it's just a block androgens antiandrogens.
Repeat Anti-androgens and minoxidil can least of which eventually sprout a few new hairs.
Forget any fancy cosmetic izgazitsi.
A forum for androgenic alopecia and its treatment can ask Francesco, is familiar, but also share their experiences, which is commendable, because all do not think so.
Put on either once daily. One morning the other night. Renamed each application wash your head with warm water, 2-3 times a week with Nizoral. But my hair is short. Each month the number with 3-4 trim hair. Otherwise, when long hair spreads it becomes quite difficult.
For local can okzhe that Eukapila is better than Revivogena. However, it is a new development as a medicament. To me wants to try and Eukapil, but it means stop Revivogena. I do not know, you think.
I decided to write this after drinking 9.5 months of finasteride. Let hormones Having examined the 3 androgen androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone and testosterone. Received the following: The first two are in excellent condition, slightly above the middle of two reference ranges. Testosterone, however, jumped ... and now just one point below the upper limit !!!!! It seems from the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase by finasteride and the inability to become part of it to DHT. This well, however if it continues to bounce so I do not know. I'm going these days izslezvaniyata by various doctors and then I'll write about what it is. Indeed, as the drink of finasteride and use it along with minoxidil, almost back condition of the hair, which was before I begin to thin. Not totally sure, but about her back in that state. I do not know and no side effect so far by finasteride, but this long jump of his testosterone is serious. That is, as the drink of finasteride, testosterone has jumped by 7 points up and approaching the upper limit. If any of those koitzh drink finasteride has played after starting hormonal, or let's write a PM or what has passed here.
I'm finesterid and aminoksidil nearly month adopted is as follows.
Aminoksidil immediately after washing your hair, on average 3-4 times a week.
Finesterid, 3 times a week during the day.
A to zinc every day.
Ampoules - Dennis after each wash.
A mask with green tea + coffee + - Angostura bitters about 10 dasha.
Mask with egg + + brandy chilly.
Masks when I have time de - use a shampoo senior right now I can not think his name ... this is
As far as I noticed my hair began to fall much less, at least in the shoulders, since I am with long hair most noticeable there - after a bath there is almost no hair, and I never had in December Smile - however I noticed that the eyebrows have started to I fell very heavy - I doubt minoksa.
Now I have decided to dump the month two finals and went on soy - in the other topic I have given information on why.
although I do not see any sense in the fight against hair loss and thus these risks and still do not think to not give without I tried Smile - in most of the time I do not care about hair but sometimes I pour over hot flushes with obsess that I can and I may lose my hair drives me tity
Franchesko - to ask how my sport, I think if ultimately reinforce the rods testosterone will find a use - although it will rise still think that his recovery would take off the border!
Play sport for fun anymore. I was also an active athlete, but I'm not. However, I focus on running. E and shtangichki lift, but is quite rare. Of course, that the rods will rise more testosterone running in May keeping him at least a nisichak. My anyway is quite high and chase the ceiling by rods do not know what would happen if they began to beat fast as before. And exploiting it have the right, but somewhat hahaha. Exploiting it, but he still jumps up and its has visochak. Again exploiting him, but he still has visochak. Apparently it does not work for reguriraneto him but for his consumption. Stock having restarted Androgens + FSH and LH hormones hoping at least to come from somewhere small indication why so testosterone rushes up and our team helps or exploiting. It may be a long reception of the Finn, however, and not as themselves, the doctor doubted that it was his. It is my testosterone to grow, even before you remember to drink Fin. Ultimately, I doubt he is a Finn, because before it was so, but it will become clear what is and will write how things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment