Sunday 6 March 2011

The Antiandrogens make you bald - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

So I turned on 20 days to Minoksa and Revivogen. 12:00 pumpkin is coated with my Minoks and 12 hours with Revivogen.
When 6-7 months ago I started with my hair loss minoksa roughly halved by temples over the hair slightly zgasti.
Now, I do not know how long but unfortunately, Revivogen hair loss and I fell a further half of the situation only minoks and roughly three quarters from the beginning with nothing.
Unfortunately, positive effect on the crown something hard I can feel. But hair falls considerably minimal than before. But I repeat over temples positive things are going, but it has gradually started to Minoksa.
2-3 times a week, wash with Nizoral, other times only with hot water to wash one or druguya preparation. But my hair is 1 to 2 cm long.
As I said before, I use half the prescribed doses have to square them increase when the effects start to decrease. Obviously, unfortunately, one black day occurs.
Dal-taken, and I like you rasazhdavayki reasonably believe that the future lies in local silnodeystvashtite Antiandrogens. Hopefully that will come up with something effective - as to costs.
I continued with MINOKSA And REVIVOGENA - 7 MONTHS AND THE C MINOKS REVIVOGEN months plus. As I WRITING administering them in Less than the prescribed daily doses.
OVER temples situation continues now, though subtle, but still improving.
I did not notice the crown to have improved but believes that it has become worse. Thus, it still shines.
MEAN Loss Since I started REVIVOGENA MI fell sharply and still (ie 1 month) is. At times at acute stress or strain, I noticed that my pad for a day or two more hair. At first I thought it was just coincidental and REVIVOGENA THAT CAN NOT ZADEISTVA TPLKOVA FAST BUT NOW Sum CONVINCED that the sharp decrease of hair loss my MONTH due to its inclusion. We'll see how long though.
OF COURSE MY IMINOKSA is necessary because in many years WHEN do nothing lost a lot of hair. I hope to stimulate some AND OTHER follicle.
PER Really sorry - I believe we can SAVE HAIR TOO, if I start treatment with topical antiandrogen years ago. THERE AND THERE IS ONLY SALVATION OR JUST deferred if possible of course, the Androgenic Alopecia.
And because I am sure, however REVIVOGENA A NYADYAVAM And another LOCAL Antiandrogens, has an effect:
- Where apply it scalp do not appear INFLAMMATORY DISEASE NO LONGER buds from VARIETY Acne at puberty. ANY I appear before this here and there, AND Hairy of the head. We all know that they are primarily determined HORMONAL
- Surprisingly for me, FAST, hair loss sharply. And before that AMO With Minoxidil He continued, albeit less than before - nothing.
- I have not noticed THE INCORPORATION OF REVIVOGEN have begun to sprout new hair, but the point is that a reduced hair loss now
I very much hope to invent ever new Antiandrogens LOCAL ANTI-HAIR LOSS. And as for me - I'M READY TO THEIR FULL HUGE money-box, only to have EFFECT OF COURSE.
Just flashed it, do not rush to conclusions! Impossible any means hair to deliver results in less than 3 mesetsa.Prosto hair grows in cycles and have something to effect must first pass at least one cycle which lasts about 3m.Ili in other words the hair that now fall had stopped growing 3 months ago ....
Hair loss is generally not chief and a key indicator whether something works or not ... What matters is whether, after each cycle the hair grows stronger than before.
As local antiandrogens and I think they have a somewhat effect, I've read on the forums for a problems with acne, have efekt.Znachi this is indicative.

In my situation now is not particularly visible promyana.Mislya to wait another three months to rejoin vyakakav antiandrogen.
I decided to lit a few lines after drinking four months finasteride and starting 11th month Minoxidil. Determined by minoxidil still continues to grow discolored hair as grown older it has darkened. My head almost streaky. Will it turn 2 more months, then 2 and then died again. Vzel-dal, you vsya slight confusion in my soul saas article for finasteride, but to tell you honestly, after 4 months of drinking Finn, yet I have absolutely no side effects. If it dragged on lestovkata guide and show of course, think-gown to his thinking. Honestly now I am very pleased with Finn, but because it stopped kosopa to minimum/2-3-4 / hair day, there are days with less dropped. Generally January and strengthen yuminoksidila definitely helps, really helps, and I still relatively little I've been drinking. I turned to the "menu" and percussion doses of biotin / German capsule of 300 micrograms / and lecithin. It does contain vitamin substances-vitamin Choline-Inositol-4 and vitamin B-8. In addition, they have a lot of nice effects razlimni organs and systems in the body, more recent studies, inositol appears to be the most important substance for good structure and hair growth. Prevent hair loss more than any known additives kosa8mezhdu-way May is contained in Anakapsa of Ducrot / but in small quantities and I decided to drive it wholesale. I'll write around for some results, if any, occur in this vitamin combination that crashed in support of finasteride and minoxidil. Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment