Sunday 6 March 2011

Do not worry, there is a cure - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Excuse me for a reaction, but why I went to triholog, since my hair grows from minoxidil, I've written many times. Just pomeslih that I was kidding. A hair that can be monitored as well to reduce therapy, so I went and drew my trihologat and finasteride, while reducing my minoxidil in once a day. Otherwise, for Fine, just drew me doctor if they begin to manifest side effects and will stop it so. Sorry again and good luck!
So we agreed. But the dispute is not a bad thing.
I begin today with Revivogen.

Vzel-Dal,
You said Revivogena Zixa and have similar ingredients. With what I have read - Zixa go much eftino but significantly more inconvenient to use (ie as a colleague said - the clapper). I am willing to give more money for better.
Do you think Zixa is more effective than Revivogena.
I do not know what is more effective, I have not tried with Revivogen, but the difference between Ziks and Revivogen is that ziksa contains azelaic acid, but instead has a beta-sitosterol which concentrate raft palm trees.
I do not see anything complicated in the use of Ziks not know what to recommend, read and considered in the net.
Guys, intervene in all your male subject, but you are more aware of the hormones. Could such a high androstenedione in normal values of testosterone (total)? According to my obstetrician, the test can be wrong.
Here: 4-androstendion/4-androstendion 14,3 ng / ml; rate in women from 0.3 to 3.5.
And does this mean that my hair loss is androgenic? The dermatologist has not seen results, but first review considered that it was not, so I drew only shampoo (antifungal).
Possible higher androstenedione in normal testosterone. Both hormones are androgens, Dore is the first precursor to the second, but different and it is possible that one is elevated, regardless of the reference values of the other. You adrenal pregledalala you? not bad in this issue to consult with an endocrinologist. Generally Androstendionat is androgen and hereditary predisposition may cause androgenic alopecia. Show research dermatologist, even though to me personally and a little samnitelen. How will you bear antifungal shampoo, and fungal infection, recognizable at a glance by an experienced dermatologist, and is characterized by changes on the scalp. Generally this dermatologist diagnosed you or refer you to solve the problem of antifungal shampoo? From what you describe as Bubbly hair loss, birth, etc. I think there is hormonal imbalance, especially at elevated androstenedione. The problem is inside, not outside. It may be androgenic or some other kind of hormonal basis, you should consult an endocrinologist.
To tell and I think the problem is hormonal. I asked because both doctors looked at this lightly. And I long put off things. I have more hair loss after the entry into puberty, but after 24-25 years to strengthen much. 2006 would have found my polikostoza ovarian and her treatment (only contraceptive six months *), got pregnant, and this gynecologist denies all such diagnosis - healthy ovaries and good hormones, excl. of androstenedione.
Now I made a package of sex hormones + DHEA-SO4, which is also normal CT-tions. I will go to an endocrinologist and hopefully come across the right person who sees it still got me hair cut.
Dermatologist is Alexander's Hospital, skin clinic - Krassimir Mitkov, young f.

Androstendionat is produced also by the adrenal glands, so they asked if their review. Hardly Endocrinology will cut as you see that hair. In this case it is the case it kosatata you, because hair loss is just a symptom of eventulen, hormonal imbalance, so do a consultation to see why this is so elevated androgens. A dermatologist, then ask a second opinion, because both describe the problem is hormonal, it is possible and is androgenic hair loss. If it proves so, soil treatment as soon as possible.
Yes, I understand, but the gynecologist said that if DHEA-S is normal, no need to explore and 17 OH Prog. Both are synthesized by the adrenal glands. In any event, will go to the endocrinologist at the earliest opportunity.
Well, it does have this forum.
I have my worries, fears, so I asked the question, I do not want to touch anyone. Yes, gathering information, see nothing wrong with that. This forum is for sharing experience, knowledge, mutual assistance in combating a problems, not to cavil ..
vzel-dal, minoxidil you what brand you ordered?
It is normal to have fears and worries, of course. But as regards the use of Minoxidil, I think are largely unfounded, just do not worry so much. I use it the ninth month and have no side effect than the original, stronger hair / it's a sign that the drug acts / little flaking of the scalp skin, but it goes away for about a month. Miscellaneous such as dangerous for the heart, hipetrihozi etc., I think it is overdone. Only in Chompi gave such a result / hipetrihoza / but it is just an isolated case. Androgenic alopecia your shit is hard and must be attacked with heavy drugs / Revalid with and so crap / does not work. See if you start an oral dose of finasteride, then you needs some more worries, though, then it is not certain that will occur side effects. Third month drink it and nothing I would rather have people who have been drinking 1 year and had no adverse events. You wrote for lubrication and other drugs, except with Minoxidil ... I also am not particularly about why Minoxidil is an aggressive agent, and as I mentioned before, not at all how to be aware of how it interacts with another drug if they nanesesh on the same day. You can get this hair loss, then that person will already naitina wonder where it came. A Minoxidil is used every day, you can not rotate them. Otherwise, if you start to use it, the first 7-8 months puts it 2 times a day, then you can walk once a day, while hanging one year. Then get some rest for 2-3 months / but no more / and start it again. Thus avoiding the risk of losing the drug and loss of eventulno grew, he hair. At worst, consult a dermatologist who treats him or me so I made / to tell you the correct scheme to use. We share our experience here, but there are subtleties that do not know them. Otherwise I use Minoxidil Pfizer / Regain / that I wear it from Germany and I am very pleased with it. There are other brands of Minoxidil comprehensive resource. I hope I have been at least a little helpful and good luck if you decide to soil. Just do not worry, nothing terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment