Sunday 6 March 2011

Have better social life - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Well I do not know whether it is evil, but is a serious drug, a steroid base is inhibitor.Drugoto is that we have a long engagement and regular priem.Ima serous risk (~ 25%) of side effects, it is likely to have periods of enhanced hair loss and then improvement, which is unpleasant.
They say 1mg per day is OK to drink, some taken in 0.5 and 0.3 mg.No clinical results were achieved with 1mg. daily.
Are you finasteride to keep long-term achievements with minoks.
All doctors, so they are doctors give pills, but the consequences are for your account.
Funny where you find this triholog, and does not prescribe propetsiya far ......
leave a joke, but I really prescribed Pro Petsiya. As I said, that BG is gone or at least I can not find, then replace him with Proskar already started. Share it at 4. Would reassure me that it is not so bad, the doctor on, but Ill see. Exactly this purpose I drew it, to preserve Minoksa hair and told me to go and Minoksa. How are you, I began riding Minoks or more of Ziks?
5th din drink Proskara and has already begun nyakakakav hair loss. If you tolko earlier you started, you can start so early. Some fall short and medium long hair as I fell when I started Minoksa one time, then it is obligatory for hair loss. But now accounts for weak hair, hair that grew from Minoksa and my other, more zdranva not fall. Otherwise, at least no side effects, if any occur to me, obviously it will be later.
Francesco, can I ask you something.
You started quite effectively with Minoxidil. Now you want to preserve the achievements of antiandrogen. And I want the same. But why you decided to begin directly with systemic drug that has enough side effects.
I think for example to add to Minoksa topical antiandrogens as Eukapil or Revivogen and have to see any effect.
What do you think about it.
Your answer together! Because to tell you quite honestly I'm sick to experiment with neyani things. For Revivogen Eukapil and I've heard good reviews, but I do not clear these local anti-androgens and my information is scarce. I do not intend to I'm Wandering with anything. Moreover, my Proskara prescribed by trihilog, which I believe and believe and you-understands his job. Furthermore, nobody denies the side effects of finasteride, but not quite so black. First, these effects do not always occur, nor in all enjoying it. With me so far no problems, and hopefully not in that way, God's work, but I bet it safe and what I write my doctor. And I was surprised that I drew triholog finasteride, but somewhat calmed down, because otherwise I would have started myself. Furthermore, wash with Nizoral is how topical anti-androgen to turn? I think most effectively to influence internal 5 alpha reductase. Again I say, for me finasteride has been proven in practice, while local information about how efficiency is? At least I do not know this and play it safe, ie I take the risk of using finasteride. There is something else: how much things have to head may deem a person a day? Not only that minoxidil hair flattened and straightened until time passes, but what happens if you start with three spreads preparation?
Your answer together! Because to tell you quite honestly I'm sick to experiment with neyani things. For Revivogen Eukapil and I've heard good reviews, but I do not clear these local anti-androgens and my information is scarce. I do not intend to I'm Wandering with anything. Moreover, my Proskara prescribed by trihilog, which I believe and believe and you-understands his job. Furthermore, nobody denies the side effects of finasteride, but not quite so black. First, these effects do not always occur, nor in all enjoying it. With me so far no problems, and hopefully not in that way, God's work, but I bet it safe and what I write my doctor. And I was surprised that I drew triholog finasteride, but somewhat calmed down, because otherwise I would have started myself. Furthermore, wash with Nizoral is how topical anti-androgen to turn? I think most effectively to influence internal 5 alpha reductase. Again I say, for me finasteride has proven in practice, while local information about how performance is? At least I do not know this and play it safe, ie I take the risk of using finasteride. There is something else: how much things have to head may deem a person a day? Not only that minoxidil hair flattened and straightened until time passes, but what happens if you start with three spreads preparation?
Well is not that now use such nevazmozhno.Az Ziks kept antiandrogen in theory, but I decided to stimulator of growth as minoksidil.Vecher will use minoxidil, morning ziks.Nizoral use of 1 year.
I am firmly of local antiandrogen, but unfortunately so far only eukapil I've met nauchnovalidni danni.Vapreki not endorse experiments with hormonal preparations neyasnen long term effects and side effects.
Franchesko, to me after the third month launched a strong hair and was quite small and thin kosamcheta.A side effects came to the fourth month.
Can a question a little off the topic ..
Along with all this klepotene / lo vzel-dal said, as far as I knew that night with minoks and morning with ziks / Do you have time for social life, going to bed with a girl without first to namezhete and it is wide-eyed and asks what that is ..
I also "lop" 2 times a day and if there is an effect that will do it 5 times. It takes me exactly 30 seconds. Also bathe every day and train every other day, which takes me much longer than "clapper". Everyone wants to look good and no woman has not asked me, adzhiba - "Why do you want to look good? Th walk uncomely.
At the same time I paid and highly responsible profession, if your next question is accidental - it when you have time to work outside the "clapper"? "
The others - I wonder what to add to Minoksa, Revivogen or Eukapil?

Otherwise your question: As vzel-dal wrote, and I know that Eukapil have any proven scientific information. Once, I had read somewhere that some guy used it and returned part of his hair. Unfortunately, neither remember where I read it and was a single case. Revivogen to know the common things, however, in practice, nothing. From this perspective, I think Eukapil Use. Due to the lack of practical information for their action, bet on finasteride. This is one reason. I have a suspicion, however. I do not say so, but I doubt whether topical preparations smesvanito / whatever they / will not interact in the best case to be neutralized and not act, and at worst to ... cause any obscene hair loss. Just as I suspected he would not say such a thing. However, if someone had read somewhere about practical benefits and Eukapil Revivogen or seen, let's write a few lines.

First, more importantly on Revivogen. It is a tool for local prilozhenie.Ima designed to block the action locally in the scalp of the 5-alpha reductase that converts testosterone into its more potent derivative form dehidrotestosteron, which in turn "burns" folikula.Pone theory of the case. Rolling Eyes
For Eukapil'm not sure what it is exactly the action that is DHT blocker or antiandrogen.Ima difference in principle deystvie.Sashto not remember, but it was quite expensive form of ampuli.A clinical results I have seen them only on their site, which is least questionable.
The ingredients of Revivogen are almost the same as in Ziks.Tova are:
Azelaic Acid, Vitamin B6 and Zinc.V site says that the FDA had approved Revivogen against acne and there was strong evidence that this combination suppresses DHT by 90%. I actually read a scientific paper proving that Azelaic Acid + Vitamin B6 + Zinc inhibits 90% DHT, but IVF! not done research INVIVO!
That made me start with Ziks.
Another important Minoxidil should not be placed after tsnka because it reduces the effect of zinc minoksidila.Vecher can put minoxidil, ziks morning, but for safety before minoxidil can be washed head.
As for the clapper and social life .. I personally do not suffer from worries what would tell Up ... And what we say when we dyed hair, make their masks, shave their legs, etc.?
Apparently the dude has not lived with a woman long enough Smile
I also try to look good, take care, go to the gym, looking to eat healthy, etc. I see something asotsialno.Za unfortunately can not always abide by the regime, some miss the evening or morning as a rush job, but this is the inconvenience of Topeka preparations.
In finasteride does in a wonderful moment but you can not pick it up ... and then do what '? Not to mention that boobs can you fit, grease is because estrogen increases and quota else.
Well, that's it in short every thing is at the expense of another but everyone decides alone.
FIRST - perhaps Factor really worried by the clapper and just wants to share and not be stuck. If I want to apologize for his sharp reply.
SECOND - I rotated 6 months Regaine 5%, I bought it from Germany 3h60 ml. for a total of nearly 90 euros. Get a haircut very short and Iskar with this pack of 6 months. Intentionally so I poslidstvie to increase in dose. I was already convinced that there is an effect of 3 months.
EFFECT - visibly reducing hair loss and stimulate the growth of thin hair over his temples. As I have already started to thin crown of zhapost effect seems weaker.
MINOKSA - you know medicine for hypertension, that dilates blood vessels. It seems that its effect is quite strong on the peripheral arterioles, as are the skin. Thus, hair follicle eat better and live longer.
Alas, testosterone (DHT) slowly and effectively destroying it. I currently seek the most effective topical antiandrogen. Finasteride for one day each decide for yourself.
Grafting of hair - perhaps soon to start thinking about it.
I've seen and know I've said - "Well, nice hair - Canadian Meadow, and then his friends told me that there is nothing on top and their graft as Bobby Mihailov, but looked much better than his. And maybe by reimplantatsiya your own hair.
So I had fun, and so I went. Do not you know why I have gone many times to write that you're the doctor. And how many times do you explain the "Doctor" that is lowering therapy. A fine, you now know your boobs? Hahaha, is it? Did I say that I was prescribed, I said I know that I take risk, said. Come read and then ask, good evening and a light gym!
I think that finasteride is also the tool of choice and it appears rather effectively. Apparently some do not tolerate bad though. Well as least reduce DHT. Would you do our bit prostatite. But I have not courage to try it.
PP - I know that we are intelligent people and we can keep our good manners.
Haha yes of course that mozhem.Izobshto'm not intend to hurt anyone, at least did in this forum Laughing just asking questions because I'm interested.
Inormatsiya the problem I have too many, unfortunately, so I try to help themselves and others as I can.
Franchesko, I do not see what is the meaning taka.Az to react as I wrote I had sore nipples, which is the first symptom of ginekomastiya.Ne advise you to be kidding with such things, because in 45% percent of those taking finasteride not experience any side defect Wink
I personally am not * was whether someone will drink or not, just express opinions.
Do not make the doctor and say what I know, so others with this problem do not waste time with nonsense and can not ruin health.

mino, I'm a super ziks prodalzhavom happy to use it, and when I arrive minoxidil will include it in the system and hope to have visible results.

No comments:

Post a Comment