Sunday 6 March 2011

dehidrotestosteron - DHT - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I read that DHT is super important for the development of men in the period of growth. Then it becomes useless and even harmful (cancer of the prostate, AA, etc.). Men usually develop about 25 years. On the other hand I know that doctors in the U.S. prescribe finasteride for boys who are 17-18 years. The choice is yours, but I think not a bad idea to make consultation with a dermatologist.
I can not believe that there is only one comment to the link you posted!

Since wage war against hair loss, this is the most optimistic thing that happened to me!

An amateur (an engineer by profession), which is totally bald for 27 years with several attempts monthly reproduced follicle!

People what the hell is going on with this forum. We became a revolution in the fight against hair loss, and nobody cares.

Once a professional is not following the patent Folika, was able to reach this result, imagine what it can do Kottsarelis (perhaps the best dermatologist in spezialist hair in the world) his team of Folika and multimillion-dollar capital have gathered as a company .

Early to be happy, but this "home experiment" proves that it is virtually impossible to regenerate lost follicles.

Otherwise I in no way I experimented ago by Folika be approved by the FDA, with immunosuppressants (ingredients that form the basis of patent Folika), which can activate cancer cells.
People will you finally come up with something shitty hair loss? Now catch me via a very big depression. I feel that my whole life is collapsing because of this curse Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad My hair is more blond and look like any top gone Crying or Very sad I am ready to do anything you grafting will is what it is, just get back a normal life. I very much it weighs Crying or Very sad before my very adhesives girls, but now I feel a big change ..... it destroys me. Someone who has used the Super Zix longer, please say it work ....
My friend (if I may say so they narekaSmile, the problem for me is that when using Regain touch, but I okosmyava body everywhere. Just have no choice. Crying or Very sad Now wash with Nizoral and drink Pantogar, but I know very well that from this position I will be fine. I have nothing much to save or translated. The worst thing is that after 4-5 months use Regain after it stopped completely and my situation worse ... before I much better .... I just need something to take, because otherwise my mind will surrender .. Crying or Very sad Please tell something about topirane ...... but I hope to have something really rather effective Idea
For topirane I can not say anything authoritative, because I was interested, I do not need so far, minoxidil my work very well. A question of stopping him I wrote predi.S three doctors who treated him is I've consulted all three byahya kyategorichni one thing. Not be suspended from different! After 6-8 months, intensive therapy as it passes the maintenance, dilute schaganeto its lower dose, until they finally get to put only once in sedmitsata.Po thus grew hair will be lost, but the body does not is prenasishta with Minoxidil, to run his operation. Otherwise, it is abundantly clear that stopping it from different, grew hair opadva still under the influence of DHT, clearly is, I regret that I can give you info for grafting, I just do not interesuval.Predpolagam, however, that someone would you informatsiya.Prosto a good measure is extreme, I wanted to tell you in the front post.Uspeh!
Yes I stopped it because of hair. Well to tell you never lose only what is grown by Regaina (at least I think so).

By Franchesko: I stopped by various Regaina because I was afraid of that hair. I did not know that therapy 1 time a week keep the new hair. I guess you will keep your hair''and''body Confused

I have a great desire to catch me alopecia at the head and body
After reading about minoxidil May will reject it now and will try to ziksa ..
I do not want my body to be overgrown and instead to write my eyebrows to pull his eyes ..
This is a maintenance therapy after intensive course with minoxidil .. Does anyone gone down this path, to say categorically that act and retain the results and thus ..
For me though it seems to me that it was in small doses the body gets used to the drug and is no longer the same effect ..
Do not you happened to someone so anti-dandruff shampoo such as get-top it is, then would only maintain, but not the same and no longer act as the top ...
znym not someone that has gone down this path, I myself am more intensive therapy. I agree with what they told me 3 out doctors who treated with Minoxidil and had a point in that. Before you begin treatment with Minoxidil is clear that is not eternal, they told me how to keep hair grew and I have shared here. The choice of Minoksa his is yours, to me a very good effect. In Chompi seems to give very strong dtranichen effects, is strigose throughout. This does not mean that the same will happen to you, at least for other cases such hair growth have not heard.
I'm Regain 5% of almost 4 months and have a good effect, and the crown and over the temples. Since Edo looking bottle 60 ml. I came almost two months, but hog. I do not know how intense is this therapy.
Francesco, I do not think our dermatologists have enough experience with Minoksa. Human body can not get used for year two to one antihypertensive (v. high cr. Pressure) medicine. People take these drugs for decades for blood. In fact, most veroyatnoprosto limited capacity of the already dying hair, stimulated by Minoksa, at any time. As the prime suspect killer hair DHT.
So very logical - sometime added in the new drug finasteride or Revivogen. For him, I realized that blocks DHT topically applied to the skin field. So logically DHT does not kill hair-growth. In foreign. praise him a lot.
I personally at some time will certainly add Revivogen.
Until recently, all.
PP - to me several years began springing up my hair and back. This is normal in men with more DHT, with or without Minoks - Think. If I began to Regain 2-3 years ago, just when my hair zaniknaha and back, I'd say "This is Regaina" and then their time had come.
Our dermatologists we almost know him Minoksa December That's why I have written, the legal advice to reduce terapiyatya, make it with one that heals it. For more information, such triholog is Dr. Tsvetanov Tokuda.
Otherwise, for addiction, far away body accustomed to it or after 12 pesetsa drug lost some of the effect is debatable, it is clear that the effect is lost, and in this cause has schemes of therapy. Your teryapiya is not the most intense because 60ml should you go for 1, not 2 months, but you began and has its effect, so her last.
For DHT kyakvo Depositary no talk, I personally received a lot of hair Minoksa and I began to drink finasteride, I do not deal with topical DHT inhibitors and 5 alpha reductase and without wash with Nizoral. But thank you for the information Revivogena useful f.
If you are here and reading isskam to ask you something?
Many porasnastna my hair from minoxidil and went to triholog who told me to drink and Pro-Petsiya! Depositary will drink just Petsiya Pro but will Proskar ragam, and misalta to you was my doctor ... if it hpredpisva that so evil? She wrote nva adoption scheme, if you could write and you how you take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment