Tuesday 1 March 2011

My mother's treatment for Hair Loss - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

And my hair I wash it in January to turn the towel as you have described. I look at it and finally pour over warm water. I do not use dryer for years, even at home we have no dryer, though dear sought, but did not hurry and buy TrichoZed, for a painting: all in all, 1 or 2 times I make it painting with paint (this is quite long) and 5-6 times a pitcher (also long ago).
The Mask 3-TrichoZed I had rules to 4 times, but many TrichoZed my hair and I saw no effect, and something I did not have time to do, but I'll TrichoZed began, I hope to have an effect.
The ends of my hair very bloom and tear - someone to share something that has helped to TrichoZed this problem?
And also to ask after progesterone will ampoules, whether it does work and if the pills are for example (to put in a home hair mask)?
TrichoZed, I remembered one case that I was very impressed: the mother of a girl after an illness begins to lose hair scary, but scary. And I do not know who told her, however, begun to put some brandy hair in which soak do not know how much time nettle. And not just her hair came up again where they had disappeared, but came up hair more beautiful than the previous! Only I can not tell you how nettle in how brandy how long soak, the lighter you in the dark you know how many degrees of brandy, grape you know plum, dried nettles or you need fresh, lest they should only do roots, How long and how to apply this thing ... This girl now do not have any contacts to get in touch with her to ask her mother. However, if you remember exactly what the woman was not know unless you saved it somewhere ... Anybody heard of such treatment? They are from New York among others. Such prescriptions should be disseminated to people to know them.
what others had written about garlic, which is rubbed into the roots is true, but is used in a circular hair loss, which most commonly occurs after high nervous tension and trouble. Tested the method and help. My mother aged 20 has had such a problem now if you see it - there are two heads of hair, anything that is old now.
Others of which I heard again from the parent / test is / may sound a little nasty, but it helps with bud is rubbed into the hair roots of urine. I know it sounds nasty and I why I have not tried yet, but mom said she is very helpful. It is desirable to do with children's urine because it is cleaner, but maybe with another. My mother says that, rub in hair does not smell and is not unpleasant. Again state that I have not tried yet.
On the question of progesterone - really gone ampoules at least in pharmacies, hospitals perhaps still is, because I've heard from not one or two women they were progesterone injections. Another option that I think will work and I try, with pills Dufaston / this is an artificial progesterone, its active ingredient is Dydrogesterone /. In my opinion, no sense not to happen: emot2:.
Good luck to all who have problems with their hair, I am also in this group and tomorrow I go to do a serious cut, after which I begin to experiment with different TrichoZed that I was already last season with hair, and joked a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment