Sunday 6 March 2011

overcome the psychological damage - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I decided to stop by and finasteride do not think it's worth it because of hair to endanger their overall health. Whether had a positive effect in v. hair for four months I can not say for sure.
Since the beginning of the year, use SUPER ZIX II, but now I can not boast of anything. Continue to use Nizoral, I am pleased by it.
Hi, first go to the forum and it seems to me that never wrote to EUCAPIL. I have used Regain 2 years and did not see any effect. Then I went to Eucapil and recommend it highly to all! I use it more than 3 years and this time I can say that it really works! On the day I fall more than 10 hairs, provided that before were more than 60 a day. Absolutely slow hair loss and can say that for those more than 3 years is not my thinning hair at all. Well, I have not compressed, although it says it leads to thickening, but this is great! I am writing here because I am aware of the problem and as I read what medicines you drink with such side effects .... I think you should try it out. Ampoules are to be rubbed in your hair tonight. After several months straight stops falling hair. Men is not for women.
Do not believe works on which there have been no clinical research with proven results. I want one thing to make clear losing hair is normal 50-100 hairs per day. Problem does not come from the lost hair. Who loses what is different for everyone, importantly what grows in its place. If hair is thinner and shorter than before so bad.
eukapil contains an active substance "fluridil" or something sorta.Mislya that should help because it blocks the receptors in hair cells and thus protecting them from harmful effects of DHT and androgens.
The bad news is that the ampoules are bazumno expensive, and is a relatively new tool, it is not known what side effects might be.
I've read that some people who are bald, have never had increased hair loss .... Others ottawa hair everywhere, but they are dense.
Now there is another moment, but currently have no time to zadalbochavam.Kosmeniyat follicle has 3 phases rastezh.Telogen-phase break-anagen phase of growth and transition-katagen faza.Kogato have something balding May pretsakva this cycle, I think it will shrink and therefore increase the falling kosmi.No'm not sure exactly ....
I have not noticed increased hair loss, but a happy day on 1 snimkak saw how my hair became so thin up front that shines above the scalp. And as is clear ...

In short:
The phases are anagen, telogen and katogen. When you are susceptible to AA, the anagen phase, which lasts about 2-2.5 years shortens, the hairs enter the telogen, and with each cycle grow in thin, shorter and with less pigmentation (lighter) until you reach baby (velus hair) and almost not visible. This process is called miniaturization.
This month do 1 year and 9 months and started my struggle with the "big 3" against androgenic alopecia.

Mode:
- 1.25 gm / day finasteride (1 / 4 tablet Proskar)
- Minoxidil 5% (foam Rogeyn) only hairlin-a 1 time bedtime. From May 2007 to June 2008 I used it 2 times daily (morning and evening), again only in v. hairlin-a
- Ketokanazol 2% (Nizoral Shampoo) 1 time 2-3 days
- Retin-A 0.5% (concentrated solution of site na Dr. Lee) from June 2008 only in v. hairlin-a
- Omega 3 (in bulk) from December 2009 - One tablespoon twice daily (morning and evening)

Result:
In the area of crown things are more than excellent. The result is more than impressive. The main culprits are fine and Nizoral because minoksa use it only in v. front.

Look for drugs in front of me not podeystvaha. Hair in this section continues to fall and thinning. To do so by April 1 to zaenya think Retin-A, which generally began to use to increase abzorbatsiyata minoksa of the skin and Minoksa with Spiro 5% new Xandrox 15 plus. Apparently Minoksa to me does not affect, in contrast to anti androgens and I think to attack hair loss from this angle - local anti-androgens.

In other areas I think I've mastered with medication hair loss, as I stress that I have no new growth anywhere except in the crown.

Side effects:
From Nizoral, Minoxidil and retina - And I have side effects.
Fine at baseline had mild gynecomastia + decreased libido. Now after a while I think things are normalized and problems with libido and erections do not have any.
Gynaecomastia can be overcome if it is hard sports + Omega 3. I will not hide that, if this combination does not keep much easier to accumulate fat around the chest.


At the end I want to summarize. "Big 3" is probably the best weapon on the market v. androgenetic alopecia. Natural ways it does not work at all, the results in individual cases vary Magath. I can confirm it from personal experience. As a natural one should not expect miracles. For me personally the action is retardation of hair loss, but in any case does not work, it stopped completely, not to mention some new growth. The first results appeared to me after 7-8 months of treatment, the best things looked this summer, 1 year and 3-4 months from the beginning. So have a lot of patience and perseverance!

Precision is very subtle and strong medication and advise anyone who has decided to begin to make a serious analysis. Side effects occurred in more than 2% of people (official disclaimer of Merck MSD), who use it.
Yet those who are super pesimestichno set to Fine. Drug is marketed in the form of Propeica ot 1997. These are the 12 years history. Not to mention that is used in the form of hair loss Proskar for at least 25 years. Not to mention that over 4 million Americans use it, and considering the fact that pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. are very cautious not to reach the lawsuits, which can be ordered billions of $ - Vioxx to Merck MSD, do not believe have a much greater risk to health as you attempt to distortion.

Another question is that my side effects (psychological) of hair loss personally affected very aggressive!!
Unfortunately no one realizes how personality change can lead hair loss.

Anyway, I hope every time the market to come up something that is much more efficiently and with far fewer side effects. However Minoksa and Fine are No.1 for the last 15-20 years. It is high time a drug to replace their leadership.
Indeed was it not just Merck those marketed drug that killed many people? Do not forget that proskar still aims to treat a different pathology, not the hair ... Anyway, everyone takes sam.Pri poluvenchatite decision results from the fine and the way that my affect me I took her.
We use Nizoral 2% and Super Ziks 2.Nyamam particular expectations, but at least do something.
Go luck to all and I think more important is to learn to overcome the psychological damage primarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment