Sunday 6 March 2011

No more compromise thinking - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Just Merck made preparation Vioxx, which some e super modern, versatile painkiller, but it appears that some people with specific blood group leads to heart attack!!
For the first time I put 1999, but withdraw it in 2004.

My Taizé is that if there was a huge risk of Propeica, Proscar, etc. ot Merck would not afford to continue to sell and marketing, because another "Vioxx" would have collapsed repuitatsiyata company.
Also, finasteride is a drug that is used by more than 17 years. Not to mention that the dose of 5mg, which is used for enlarged prostate is a 5-fold greater than that which is prescribed for hair loss. So we have 17 years history of this drug and with 5-fold higher dose than that for hair loss. Why can not withdraw it?
Instead Zix, az I personally recommend you Spiro 5% in combination with Xandrox 15 plus.
Xandrox-apply a locale and have finasteride, minoxidil + vitamins and acids that absorption into the skin becomes more successful.
Spiro-to is also a local anti-androgen. Recently, many people from the U.S. forums are super happy and have very good results even in v. hairlin-a.
e owned by Dr. Lee. It is one of the most experienced dermatologists in the world specialized in male hair loss.
You can write him. Never refuse to give free advice. If he describe his condition would you recommend something that it would be appropriate for you. Most products produced them personally and generally has a super positive reputation among the Internet communities of the victims of hair loss.
I personally think not stop with foam and a retina-and start Spiro + Xandrox.
thank you for infoto.Nayasno'm Spiro and Spiro Ksandroks.No for've read that is absorbed systemically and leads to well-known adverse efekti.Kolkoto to Ksandroks not like that there was personally finasterid.Az 5mg dissolved. proskar in 100ml. by Ziksa, a kind I had done Topeka finasterid.No sadly realized that in this presentation are also absorbed systemically in the blood and this is attributed its positive results ... which I refused to use it.

As a compromise thinking again to dissolve finasteride in the mixture of Ziksa, but I am afraid of systemic absorption .. Come to think of some bodybuilders use steroids in the form of patches and still have an effect !!!!! What remains for finasteride dissolved in alcohol and polysorbate .....

I think it is unnecessary Ksandroks can use provided that you accept finasteride vatreshno.Po better focus in v. promoters for more rastezh.Ti longer enough to protect the follicles from DHT ...
front than to nablegnesh of antiandrogens and 15 other xandrox quota will be done. Spiro is a good choice, you can think of Flutamide 2% of the lotion, I've read that there is even a stronger effect.
Otherwise xandrox 15% is generally stronger than minox 5%, not only because of fin-a inside.
Apparently I was wrong to stop .. I found a clinical experiment whereby spironolactone applied topically has the effect in the treatment of AA, with no systemic absorption ...
I think if not my own lotion from tablets spironolakton.Pone not expensive .... or just add crushed tablets to ziksa ....
Guys, please synthesize these preparations we are talking about. For the first time I hear about these Sandroks and Spiro, but I see you say that many people are happy with them. So what is the Use (except Regaina because I have side effects and finasteride). And this Ziks'm confused. And where to take these wonders. Thank you!
I wonder. If you do not get lazy well will be someone to say something about these sandroks and stops. I know that the net has a lot of info, but it's in English and German-speaking and I'm not catch much English.
I apologize for offtopika, but have you thought that all this industry billions and you think these companies are currently leaders in sales of products against hair loss will admit so readily that some product like that to solve the problem. I personally have two posts for Merck. One share it with chainy, however, are long the market and maybe their product Proscar is not so harmful, on the other hand I think they are a kind of monopoly and pay certain they can sell their product and to remain leaders in this area, although the side effects that have their medicines. Know a everything in this world is being done for profit, monetary system that made us slaves of money and urges us to malice to win. Just think about the essence of things. In these simple stuff and you will become clear. Also recommend you to gledate Zeitgeist movie has it in Zamunda. Not to problems of hair, and with the world.
Now a little about hair. I am also contemplated sampling of these lekarsta. So far I have only courage to use Super Zix II and Procerin. Since Procerin can say that almost no effect and I stopped him and use Super Zix II recently (2-3 months) and still not sure, but I hope it works. Consider taking Propecia, rather Proscar. I make my 1 / 8 every day. Also think about Eucapil, but I hope Super Zix II to help.
If you say too, what do you think are the most important blood tests you need to make a person before with finasteride. Random start it and wonder what those blood tests. I've done my some, but first you say what you think. DHT in Bulgaria costs too much yet, in Varna and walked in a laboratory, where in May alone there have done this test, it sent somewhere and so and so and costs or to 60 or 120 Euro, but in May 120 was somewhere, but rather skapichko he had remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment