Sunday 6 March 2011

Pregnancy and hair loss - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, I have not written here, but it is because mesetene in new home in. .. pregnancy! Yes, no problem got pregnant, now getting used to the symptoms. One of them is strengthening the hair loss otprediSad heard there is some strengthening of hair loss is hereditary if for example (my one was in May, after a hormone blood tests as I'm OK)? So I hope after pregnancy should be fine ... May vain, but do not stop
what to say ... you know hormanalnite changes during pregnancy lead to hair loss, some more seamlessly with other disastrous ... Confused
My advice is not to be stressed by such thoughts, will only worsen the problem ... think about Bebo and wonderful thing will happen to you ... to become a mother ...
For when the expected happy event ... Smile.
I wish you to walk on the lighter way to enjoy the moment, anyway ..
Currently I am wrong, with the exception of my newly discovered disease. Is to investigate its cause. I read around the internet that it is anemia caused hair loss and its stratification (such as mine ...). Have you heard anything? Otherwise Bebo is expected in November. I'm not staring at your hair so naturally there where-where more important things, especially now, for me! But it is an interesting link ... I'll write as there is news! \
Currently I am wrong, with the exception of my newly discovered disease. Is to investigate its cause. I read around the internet that it is anemia caused hair loss and its stratification (such as mine ...). Have you heard anything? Otherwise Bebo is expected in November. I'm not staring at your hair so naturally there where-where more important things, especially now, for me! But it is an interesting link ... I'll write as there is news!

Did you do these tests and show what exactly? Maybe you're lucky to solve the problem of hair out if the cause is iron.
Well exploring iron and JAC-are the norm, ie is iron deficiency anemia, ferritin did not know would ask Dr. rkata in that way. She said now is not another study, after a month will take blood again and will consider (my hemoglobin was so low, 112 with a minimum of 120). Another familiar - midwife - told me that these values are not harmless and may go to another dr ... Off do not know anymore with these e-nd! I think that this anemia is my first - though so my "crush" my ears and lower blood, my very sleepy ...


And I now I'm pregnant, what can I share from my experience is the opposite effect. In my hair become very strong, stopped falling, growing very fast. I'm not cutting from both knew I was pregnant - these are old wives devitini, but superstition do Very Happy
The only problem is that most mothers after childbirth begins a rapid process of hair loss ... And I can not imagine what happens when people with alopecia ... I mentally prepared that may still come back to wigs, but what gets
despite all the prognoses black you do not stop to think positive, try those that were so advanced practice mental visualization of a goal ... Surprised myself, some time ago in a difficult situation I was able to cope only with my mind ...
Well, not always receive, but what prevents you try

No comments:

Post a Comment