Wednesday 2 March 2011

Problem with my hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

For some time I notice this atypical problem for me anyway and any other health problem, I prefer to react quickly before things have become incurable.

I am 22 years old, June 23 roll. Until this year I have not had problems with hair. Always I make it clippers maximum short because it leaves her, grew too big and fluffy. For quite some time, I decided a little experiment with her hair and then left to grow. And pretty. Especially in the neck. There is not hair at all touched by the shears of over half a year. My idea was to let his long hair, but only from behind.

However, I notice that my hair has become extremely rare in temples and above the temples, where before there was hair, now just nothing. From left and right have two deep incised lines, which does not grow anything. I am not cutting from three months now and are hidden, but clearly visible, as her hair pulled up. I know that maybe exaggerating, I'm still 22 years old and I have tons of hair, but it somehow does not give me peace. Constantly I find hair on his bed, the sink in my scarves. Not many, a few hairs. Maybe it is normal for so long hair, especially as he lay on his back. Behind my hair has reached almost back at its longest part.

And another cause for concern I have. In the last maybe four months went through the biggest stress in your life. Very unpleasant affair with a woman. A lot of time it took to shake off. Now I am well, but find it from September to now how much time passed. Long time I was at the very bottom. Closed at home and in total depression. I'm afraid this did not cause any hair loss, because never before happened to me. I dare say that I am calm and strong man who knows how to command and I've always been so since childhood. Found my weak spot and I ... Laughing

Many annoys me that all tell me how I had no problem lightly. My mother, my hairdresser, my sister ... So blind you are? Me tease me, hair is gone. Why do I say no problem? Not find it normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment