Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hair loss around the temples - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I notice that a few months my hair over his temples slowly began to disappear, to rise up. And overall it seems less common. I read in some threads that there are medicines and recipes that really help a little or a lot, but I did not understand what medicine for what type of alopecia is used. It is and this is my question - now mostly concerned over the temples, and it seems over the forehead.
I am 27 years old.
I am healed and dandruff, but none shampoo did not help, had little effect.
Clearly, you should go to a dermatologist, and will probably go, but I understood that and quite often, and doctors can not help this and inquire about your opinion. What medications would you recommend? Many ask you for advice!
I have another question, is not that important, but I am curious - the possible effect of the drugs permanent or it is necessary to use permanent?
Edit: I forgot to mention that under the father all men with alopecia.
My mother was there very strong bristles, but But it's not important to me
Hair loss is your pure and natural-androgen. Jump to skin, but nothing at all to wonder, soil Minoxidil 5 percent solution. Continue with Nizoral and not give up on him in any case. Soil in parallel, and some anti-androgens. Personally I drink finasteride, but if you're scared to drink the oral ones, access local. You fight hormone, otherwise salvation, no. Androgenic hair loss and you are medications for it. The forum has written about them as you want details, just read carefully and in detail.
Keluala alternated with Nizoral, this is best. For topical finasteride does not know to have. There is a preparation-Xandox, which is local and contains finasteride, but where would you find, do not know. In the BG gone. Basically you drink finasteride is a potent anti-androgen. And he, like all medicines in general, even aspirin, can give side effects. But I no longer remember how long I drink it, do not have any effect page. Very rarely occur if there is any chance go by. If you're afraid to pee, see forum for other topical anti-androgens such as Eukapil example and Revivogen, and drops hair KTH-C are Italian. But oral anti-androgen is always more powerful than local, however, considers himself though.
Today I was reviewing. At this stage the damage are not great - the first phase of androgenic alopecia am, even I'm not completely gone as far. So far my only prescribed Minoxidil for six months of treatment, was told to stop all vitamins and minerals because it helps with androgenetic alopecia. This is now, will update their topic over the treatment ... Wonder and some local anti-androgen, but we'll see.
Incidentally I heard that products to treat (not those for cosmetics or disguise the hair loss) of TrichoZed been pretty good.
Islam that you trebva Neko preparation of lost hair. I tried Revalid, Vichy, Pfizer, Rogaine .... A friend recommended me a new preparation Spectral DNC from DS Labs American company. after 2 months results in a lot of hair TrichoZed act and the upper neck (vertks), and the forehead ...
I recommend it .... I do not know if other products will help you
Unlike other formulas that use ordinary minoxidil (masloraztvorima molecule) and which are greasy and cause irritation in TrichoZed contains minoxidil sulfate, which is water-soluble and therefore does not require a high concentration of propylene glycol or alcohol. During the process of mixing the sulphate ion is divided, leaving minoxidil high purity. TrichoZed is faster and more effective than Rogaine.
On first review, which I mentioned above, I was told that I have hair loss - approximately NWII. Prescribed me Regaine, which have not yet begun ........
I wanted to seek a second opinion and went to the clinic today Panderma where I had a diagnosis of hair in some fashion gizmos. It made several images of several locations on the head, leaving the computer in an amazing resolution - almost like a microscope. The results are calculated in a software according to how many hairs there are per square cm, what is the thickness of hair, whether it is oily or dry scalp, etc.. The result was NWI. Prescribed only anti-dandruff agent and sent me to go Shocked
I do not know whether to believe this .... I'm more inclined to believe the first review, that and I see how my hair has climbed up slightly above the temples .... morning when brushing your hair go ten, and at just brushing my heart is breaking Laughing
Please more enlightened colleagues to give savvy, can I trust those Panderma ...

No comments:

Post a Comment