Wednesday 2 March 2011

help! my hair is falling! - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I'm new to the forum but big experience in hair loss. This recipe for first use and will hear her try definitely. For me, hair loss is spots, but overall thinning of hair. I have some hope that the roots are alive, because while I was pregnant with her first child, my hair completely recover. True, it was eight years ago and then again falling, but still, once it is grown, perhaps I will grow.
Since I knew the idea is a solution to be as hot, right?
I wish you all happy new year did not meet many people who love us as we are.
So I have some questions:
Which is better red or green pepper (it is clearly the more bitter the better).
What is Bulgarian vodka or imported?
Pepper vodka ratio 1:1 or 1:2 or 3:1.
So I just vodka is diluted alcohol or something you would do.
And another which now has the market is pickled in jars of them if you enjoy that will efektshka (it is clearly the more bitter the better).
OOO fine, it will test it and we. Garlic germinated small blond hair, but then again relegated. One known the doctor told me I had a spot years ago as lev. May deem it started. Day garlic, chilly day. Past and. Then he appeared. Again, it spreads and for years everything was fine. My friend you relied on garlic, but after so many positive comments now tomorrow I will do raztvorai
I have a general thinning of hair, very serious dilution already seen through the scalp.
For now the action of the chili pepper extract that hair dripping in mlko. Having spent my fingers through her hair hardly remain between the fingers. But new hairs I have not seen to grow. However, I hope that if it stops to drop will start to grow.
baby I can only tell you act with garlic, it can at least in children, for AI can pepper in May (but I'm not sure) but act without delay things while they are young otherwise then by the time it becomes even more terrible everything do not let alopecia that just out of Maginot nechan continuously while they are young and do not become alopecia totalis not want to scare you but you really have a serious fight.
But I have some time dub them with garlic and did not effect him, but one has totalis, not even miglichki, so I decided to try a pod, there are many positive reviews for her, and she's not a chemistry and natural means. Only my husband is opposed, saying that many will hot.
do not want to pour cold water on, but the pod will not help ... the problem is autoimmune, which is why most doctors do not answer why this is happening ... The immune system is among the least studied in our body, nobody can say why rejected our own hair.
I can not decide, but my other son also had his hair loss and all kosichka sashtor eyebrows, eyelashes just left him and now his hair and eyebrows sprout again, although some such loose and very bright. Is not this cycle again?
5 months prescription use of chilies and now feasible. The first month had no significant effect, but the second, third began less dripping and noticed tiny hairs to emerge. Currently, hair is visibly thicker, removing hair is as normal - 10-20 in bathing, 4-5 in the morning on the pillow. I express great gratitude to Nel, who wrote the recipe! Thanks! Dub is only washing your hair - 1-2 a week and then about a minute, two up my mind a little more aggressively to further irritate the scalp and that's it! I am a boy of 21d. For lyuteneto - sometimes only slightly hot, but goes for about 10 minutes and then felt nothing but the smell of pickles disappears with dry hair! Thank you again!
Dub children two months now and so far no result, except that the skin of their heads dry and peeling, but it is a normal reaction to the lubrication of alcohol. I do not know whether to continue, I fear instead of helping them not to damage their skin with this dry, though the child's skin is very delicate

No comments:

Post a Comment